Chapter no.127 Elemental Manipulation

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

[ Quest Completion: Border Sweep Intrigue ]

[ Status: Completed ]

[ Rewards: Enhanced Intelligence Data on Enemy Defenses, Increased ANBU Reputation by 100, 1000 Exp. ]

Naruto's first mission ever as a ninja had concluded without incident, which surprised his teammates immensely. It was kind of an accepted phenomenon for first missions in the corps to go wrong. Dog had signed herself at their return to Konoha, mumbling that their next assignment would go terribly wrong.

The reality was that the month of border sweep had been a tranquil affair, mainly he consisting of treks achieved at unreasonable speed without spending chakra. No time had been lost on the boy's training either: from chakra drill, team formation, strategy and tactic, shurikenjutsu, and not forgetting Naruto's beginning with ninjutsu, every free second had been used to their fullest.

The blond boy had revealed a knack for inventive shuriken tricks when he was bored during the patrols.

Within this month, Naruto chose to show off some of his more hidden strength and there were no two words about it.

When tiger tried to gauge naruto's affinity, the entire team's jaw dropped as the paper showed off something they all had never seen before.

Naruto held the chakra paper in his hand, focusing on channeling his chakra into it. He was well aware of the significance of this test - it would reveal his chakra's elemental affinity.

The paper, as if alive, split into six distinct pieces which meant Naruto had the wind affinity and more.

The first piece immediately caught fire, burning intensely before turning into ash, a clear sign of Naruto's Fire affinity.

Subsequently, the second piece began to wrinkle and contort itself, a classic reaction showing a Lightning affinity. Following this, the third piece underwent a remarkable change, its texture altering as it turned to dirt and crumbled away, revealing an Earth nature.

The fourth piece then absorbed moisture from the air, becoming damp to the touch – a sure sign of Water affinity.

Finally, the fifth and sixth piece of the paper transformed into ink, a unique reaction indicating a Yang nature. This ink then moved on its own, rearranging itself into a perfect spiral shape, demonstrating a Yin nature.

With some convincing, Naruto was able to train all 7 affinities at the same time which made Naruto grin since he can finally show off his amazing jutsus without having to explain where and how he had those techniques.

Tiger had also wasted no time in giving him two jutsu to learn: the Great Breakthrough and the Gale Palm Jutsu.

[ Notification: Opportunity detected to acquire skill 'Wind Style: Great Breakthrough' ]

[ Action Required: Confirm acceptance or declination of skill. ]

[ Wind Style: Great Breakthrough - Level: 1 (Active) ]

[ Chakra Points (CP) Required: 100 per metre ]

[ Description: A powerful Wind Style Ninjutsu where the user exhales a massive gust of wind from their mouth, capable of blowing away targets and obstacles in front of them. The effectiveness and strength of this jutsu vary significantly with the user's skill and the intensity of the wind generated. ]