Chapter no.150 Martial Spirit

The King paused for a moment before beginning his explanation. "Martial form, path of a warrior, a swordsman's spirit - these are just a few names used across different worlds to describe what I'm about to explain. Each world, including yours, probably has its own term for it. Regardless of the name, a martial form is unique to an individual. Everyone has a unique fighting style – some are fast, some are cunning, some are deceptive, and so on. This uniqueness is often represented in their blade," he explained.

Naruto listened, trying to grasp the concept, but found himself lost in the complexity of the idea. Sensing Naruto's confusion, the King sighed and asked, "When I used Leaf Style Kenjutsu with your body, what did you imagine when you saw my style, my form, my use?"

Naruto didn't hesitate. "Perfection," he replied.

"Exactly, that is my martial form. It's unique to my blade because it represents perfection. But you, Naruto, lack such a form. You lack your own uniqueness. You're simply following the path the system shows you. As a result, your skills will always be limited because they aren't truly yours," the King pointed out.

Naruto felt a knot form in his stomach. He had never considered this before.

"It's strange, you know," the King continued. "You had a martial form once, but you've lost it. Remember your pranks? They were unique to you. No one could replicate what Naruto Uzumaki did. In that weak state, all you had was your creativity and ingenuity, and it showed in your pranks. But you abandoned that uniqueness when you started following the system's path."

Naruto's mind raced. He remembered his pranks, the joy of creating something uniquely his.

"When I used the Wind Bullet skill, the standard use was to use your mouth for the jutsu yet I used my fingers because I adapted what the system provided to my own style, my own path. The system is a guide, but it doesn't mean you should forget your own way. Your skills will remain stagnant unless you find your own martial spirit, your own path. What does the sword mean to Naruto Uzumaki? What does your weapon represent? These are the questions you need to ask yourself to find your path again. It might be different than before, or it may be the same. The journey to discover it is yours," the King concluded.

Naruto took a deep breath, feeling the weight of the King's words. He realized that he had been relying too heavily on the system, neglecting his own unique strengths and creativity. It was time to rediscover what made Naruto Uzumaki truly unique – not just as a system player, but as a person with his own path to forge in the world.

[ System Notification: Contract Fulfillment Confirmed ]

[ Finalization of System Contract between "The Lone King Upon the Throne of Heavens" and Naruto Uzumaki ]

[ Contract Outcome: ]

  - [ The contractual obligations have been successfully fulfilled by both parties. ]

[ Point Allocation: ]

  - [ Transferring 100 Luck Points from Party B (Naruto Uzumaki) to Party A ("The Lone King Upon the Throne of Heavens"). ]

[ Contract Completion: ]

  - [ The contract between "The Lone King Upon the Throne of Heavens" and Naruto Uzumaki is now officially completed and closed. ]

  - [ System moderation for this contract has ceased. ]

Naruto paused, a question burning in his mind. "Someone as powerful as you needs stats, particularly luck?"

The King stood up, a knowing look in his eyes. "Luck is the only stat that cannot be altered, boy. Once you reach the higher levels, you'll understand its true value," he said, his voice carrying a hint of mystery.

Naruto shrugged, unsure of what to make of it. "So, what now?" he asked.

"Now, this," the King replied, snapping his fingers. In that instant, Jirobo died, and Tiger, Cat, and Dog were released from the genjutsu.

[ Congratulations! You have defeated world monster: Jirobo ]

[ 2000 EXP has been earned ]

"Are you leaving then?" Naruto asked, watching as the King's form began to shimmer.

"Job's done, kid. It was interesting, but remember, never call me or the other Constellations again. I might have been somewhat reasonable, but the others won't be," the King warned.

"But—" Naruto began.

The King interrupted him, "Get stronger. You don't need us to save you every time you're in trouble. I've given you a step-by-step plan. Become strong enough so you don't have to rely on us. And if you summon me again, I'll make sure you regret it."

Naruto felt a chill run down his spine as the King disappeared. He turned around to the growl of the Kyuubi, who was eyeing him with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion.

"What are you?" the Kyuubi asked, its tone almost accusatory.

Naruto gazed at the system screen, a mix of emotions swirling within him. "At this point, I'm not even sure anymore," he admitted. "But one thing's certain: I am Naruto Uzumaki, the most badass ninja in Konoha."

He said it with a smile, trying to inject some of his usual confidence into the words. Inside, though, Naruto was reeling from the revelations and the weight of responsibility. The King's visit had changed something fundamental in him. He felt a newfound resolve to grow stronger, not just as a system player, but as Naruto Uzumaki.

His mind raced with plans and ideas.

The Poor Man's Tamatebako, the Predator feat, Nicholas Flamel's Alchemical Forge, Three Eastern Spices, and a Martial Form,' Naruto thought to himself, his gaze still fixed on the spot where the King had vanished. 'But now I have a direction, a real purpose beyond just leveling up.'

.....

Tiger, Cat, and Dog were suddenly released from the genjutsu's grip. The world around them snapped back to normal, but the relief was short-lived. They heard a thud, a sound that instinctively made them turn. Their eyes widened in horror at the sight before them.

There, lying on the ground, was Naruto. He was no longer enveloped in the fearsome cloak of the Kyuubi's chakra. Instead, he was back to his usual self, but in a state that was far from normal. Blood was everywhere, seeping from wounds where his flesh had been mercilessly peeled away by the intense power of the Kyuubi's chakra.

"Dog!" Tiger's voice cut through the air, a command that was both urgent and filled with deep concern.

"On it!"