Chapter no.100 Hero's Insignia

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••

Naruto took a step back as he observed the spectral maiden, his mind swirling with questions. "Why is she still here? Shouldn't she be at peace now? I took down Walter Sullivan..." he thought, puzzled by her presence.

He watched as the maiden gazed upon the ruins of the orphanage. Her expression transformed into a smile, but it was far from comforting. The smile was unsettling, almost sinister, stretching in a way that seemed unnatural, even for a ghost. It sent a chill down Naruto's spine, a feeling of unease creeping over him.

As he stood there, trying to understand her intentions, the spectral maiden picked up her ghostly stick. Her movements were deliberate, suggesting a readiness for combat. Naruto's instincts kicked in, and he braced himself.

"You want to fight, huh?" he said out loud, more to himself than to her. He was confused but prepared to defend himself if necessary. The situation was unexpected – after all his efforts to put the spirits to rest, this confrontation seemed out of place, adding another layer of mystery to the already complex situation. Naruto knew he had to be cautious; the spectral maiden's actions and that eerie smile indicated that this encounter might not be as straightforward as it seemed.

[ Name: Spectral Maiden ]

[ Level: REDACTED ]

[ Role: Boss Monster ]

[ Stats: ]

  - [ HP: REDACTED ]

  - [ CP: REDACTED ]

  - [ Strength: REDACTED ]

  - [ Dexterity: REDACTED ]

  - [ Constitution: REDACTED ]

  - [ Intelligence: REDACTED ]

  - [ Wisdom: REDACTED ]

  - [ Charisma: REDACTED ]

  - [ Warning: Enemy classification - Ghost. Standard stat extraction methods are ineffective. Proceed with extreme caution. ]

  - [ Special Abilities: ]

    - [ Ethereal Presence: Immune to physical attacks; can only be harmed by specific jutsu or spiritual methods. ]

    - [ Haunting Lament: Emits a sorrowful wail that can induce fear or confusion in those who hear it. ]

    - [ Spectral Touch: Physical contact causes chilling cold and temporary paralysis. ]

    - [ Phantom Movement: Can move through solid objects and appear/disappear at will. ]

Naruto studied the spectral maiden's stats, his brow furrowing in confusion. They were unchanged, still veiled in secrecy. "Why can't I see her stats? I'm stronger now, but still nothing," he pondered, perplexed by the persistent redaction. He knew her story, yet her details remained elusive.

As he contemplated, the maiden vanished, only to reappear suddenly in front of him. Naruto reacted instinctively, swinging his sword at her. But his blade passed right through her ethereal form, only to feel a brief, tangible contact as she counterattacked.

In that moment, Naruto realized something crucial. The spectral maiden was always in her ghost form, which meant for her to physically touch him, she had to momentarily materialize. "That's it!" he thought, a plan forming in his mind. "She needs to become solid for a split second to hit me. That's my window to strike back."