Chapter 4~First meet

Author's POV

Abhiraj was busy with some business partners, they were discussing their upcoming plans. Abhiraj was physically present there, but not mentally. Mentally, he was with his queen.

Yes queen, you heard it right. Our boy is already fallen.

After sometime, almost everyone retired from the venue. Singhania's requested Abhiraj and Aarav to stay and have dinner with them, as they too belong to royal family and it would be against their rules, if they let them go like this.

Everyone was settled on the dining table. Jaidev was sitting on the head chair, beside him , on the left was abhishek with sitara and on right, it was Abhiraj with Aarav.

Nandini was sitting on the last seat, beside Sitara, Nikhil was sitting in front of Nandini,with Meera on other head chair.

Sitara told her about Abhiraj and Aarav, that they are the heirs of Rajasthan. To which she did not paid much attention. On dining table, Nandini was eating silently, with her lowered gaze. She did not want to look at Abhiraj and Aarav, though she has saw them from far, but not clearly. She, as a princess has some restrictions, these things are taught to her from childhood.

Abhiraj is dying to see our princess. But he could not, as she is sitting a bit far, and he could not casually see towards her, in front of her family. But he is time to time, catching glances at her.

Everyone was done with dinner, and were talking casually.
"Bhabhi, I am going to washroom" she whispered in Sitara's ear to which she nodded.

She stood up and excused herself. "I don't know why is there so much formality in everything" she said to herself and went to washroom, after using washroom, she was glancing herself in the mirror, she set her hair, and applied lip gloss on her lips, which was removed due to eating

Then she finally looked at her in mirror one last time and came out.

On the other hand, Abhiraj was talking with Nandini's Family and his phone rang, Siddharth's name displayed on the screen. He excused himself from there and picked the call.

He came to a corner to talk. "Yeah, yeah and also, I want report about it tomorrow" he said cutting the call and sighed.

"Why have these people, made washroom so away, it is difficult to walk in such dress and heels" she said to herself.

She was so frustrated due to the pain in her legs due to the heels,that she did not even notice who is there or not.

Abhiraj cut the call and sighed, and was seeing something in his phone, when he heard someone mumbling, and her coming to his direction, but she didn't had any attention towards him, she had some frustration on her face. Suddenly her leg twisted and she was about to fell towards hus direction. When his hands automatically, caught her through her waist.

"Aahhh" she screamed due to shock and shut her eyes tightly and felt two strong yet comfortable hands holding her waist.

She opened her eyes and saw a man, with fair skin tone, with slight beard with deep black eyes. She was seeing directly into his eyes. She did not even realise the position in which she was.

She was looking so beautiful, then she opened her eyes. Oh my God! Her beautiful dark brown eyes. I could see them forever. Her baby hair were falling on her forehead. He was constantly staring at her.

Nandini came back to the world, moved her eyes, to which Abhiraj also realized who the person is and their positions. He helped her to stand.

"I_I am sorry,I didn't paid a_attention and t_thank you for saving m_me" She said with her lowered gaze.

"No problem" he said.

She instantly left the place and went to her family. In few moments Abhiraj also came. The party came to an end.

"Uncle, now allow us to leave" Abhiraj said.

"But I don't want to leave him, see how cute he is" Aarav said seeing Ekansh. Everyone laughed.

"Uncle, ab aap bhi humein kabhi mehmaan nawaazi ka mauka dijiye" Abhiraj said.

"Jarur.. Uday is so blessed to have sons like you both" Jaidev said while patting their heads. Here, Abhishek and Nikhil were seeing Jaidev with narrowed eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by sitara and nandini. Both of them tried to suppress their laugh.

"Chalte hain hum ab" Abhiraj said turned to leave, not before making an eye contact with Nandini. Nandini's eyes met with his, she saw in his eyes for a second and lowered her gaze.

Oh God, why am I blushing

Abhiraj and Aarav left the venue

Oh God, she is so beautiful, and that blush on her face, damn.

Soon, Singhania Family also left.

As soon as they reached the mansion. Nandini was holding her heels in her hands, because she already got a blister on her feet. She dropped her heels in the hall. Everyone retired to their rooms, except Nandini.

"Where are you going" sitara asked.

"I want Ice Cream" she said and walked towards kitchen, took her ice cream tub and spoon, and came to her room eating it.

She quickly took her earrings off and removed makeup and aging she got busy in her ice cream and soon, her ice cream was finished. She went to her closet, changed into her Night wear, she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She came out and sat in front of her dressing table and did some skin care.

After that, she lied on bed, and pulled her soft blanket on herself. She took her phone and opened instagram and saw stories and posts of her friends and liked them. She kept her phone back and tried to sleep. Whenever she closed her eyes, his face came in front of his eyes. How close their faces were. And how she blushing, seeing him. She was turning her positions but could not sleep. His charming face has fully covered her mind.
God knows when she drifted into sleep.

Raghuvanshi Mansion

Abhiraj and Aarav reached their mansion, they stepped down their cars and handed over the keys to guards to park the cars. They entered and saw no one, so they quietly went to their rooms.

Abhiraj came inside his room, and went to bathroom and took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes.

He laid on his bed with right hand under his head and left hand on his chest. He was thinking about her beautiful face. How beautiful she looks. He remembered how cute she was looking while playing with Ekansh. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but sleep was long gone now.
He took his phone, and saw the pictures he secretly took of hers.

"Maaf kijiyega baisa, bina puche aapki tasveerein li humnein, hum khudko rok nhi paye,par ab aapko aapki marzi se apna banayenge" He said while looking at her picture.

He chuckled and put his phone near his heart and slept.