Chapter 13~Engaged

Next Day

"Nandini wake up, I am saying for the last time" Sitara said strictly.

"Uhhn.. bhabhi let me sleep pleaseee" I said covering my face with pillows.

"Nandini please wake up... it's your engagement today and it's 8 already" Tishya said.

I woke up with a jerk on hearing the time.

"Can't you woke me up early, I'll get lateeee" I said and ran into bathroom.

I heard bhabhi and tishya giggling behind me.

After almost an hour, I came out of bathroom, after all I am the bride, I would take time.

I wore comfortable Tshirt and trousers and went downstairs. I saw ekansh giggling while playing with Tishya, I took him from her.

"Hey, have you changed your team. Remember I will not show you cocomelon" I said to ekansh and he giggled me.

"He is in my team now" tishya said.

"Whatever" I said and sat on dining table for breakfast.

"Where is everyone" I asked.

"Everyone already had breakfast, only you and your brothers are left" bhabhi said and served me.

I nodded and saw my brothers coming and settling on their chairs.

Three of us had breakfast, and I quickly left as my makeup and hair artists arrived.

I came to my room and saw they have changed my room to their makeup room.

"Mam, first you change, then we will start" one of them said and I went to my closet and took the blouse of my outfit and slipped into it.

I was seated on the chair in front of the big mirror. They did light makeup as per my wish and my hair in a messy ponytail.

Besides me, others were also getting ready. After 2 hours I was done. I was seeing myself in the mirror.

"I have a mole here, can you darken it" I said pointing below the right side of my neck , I like my mole a lot.

She did it and in meantime tishya came dressed up.

"You are looking so beautiful " I said.

"Thank you, you are also gorgeous" she said.

I smiled and went to my closet.

"Nandini are you ready"

"She is in closet wearing lehenga"

I heard bhabhi and tishya.

I lifted my lehenga to wear but, it was very heavy, it almost weighed 10 kgs.

"Bhabhi, I need your help." I called her.

She came and helped to get into this beautiful lehenga.

I came and tishya make me wear my heels.

Finally I was ready. I twirled around and giggled like a child.

"Sitara, is everyone ready" abhishek bhai said coming inside but he stopped seeing me.

"How am I looking" I asked

"Very beautiful, now we should go" he said and all of us followed him.

Both my brothers helped me descending the stairs. Both of them were held my each hand and with other, they lifted my lehenga.

"Mere baccho ko kisi ki nazar na lage" badi maa said

"You are looking just like a doll" bade papa said and patted my head lightly.