Chapter 18~Pehli rasoi

The next morning, Nandini woke up with the ring of her alarm.

She switched it off and tried to get up, but Abhiraj was sleeping, holding her tightly.

She tried to remove his hand, but he only pulled her closer to himself.

"Abhiraj.. please leave me, I have to go, " She said, tapping on his shoulder.

He hummed in sleep and removed his hand from her. She quickly stood up and went to the bathroom.

After having a shower, she wore the bathing robe and went to the closet. She opened her bag and took out a saree, matching blouse and fhe underskirt.

She quickly wore the saree and came out, and him sitting on the bed, yawning.

"Good morning," she said

"Good ," he replied

"Do you want to kill me today?" he said

"For God's sake, Abhiraj, don't say such things," she said

He stood and came towards her, and she raised her eyebrows.

"You look so beautiful, that I can't even take my eyes off you," he said, looking straight into her eyes.

"Ye tareef baad mein kar lijiyega, phele naha le, der ho jayegi," she said and turned to the dressing table.

She quickly applied moisturizer, sunscreen, then her favorite cheek tint, eye liner, and at last lipstick.

Then she wore her jewelry. She wore neck piece and earrings, which her mother-in-law gifted her.

She turned to leave, but then she remembered she was married now. She quickly took a pinch of vermillion and filled her hair partition.

Meanwhile, Abhiraj also came from the bathroom. She turned to look at him, but her eyes widened seeing him in just a towel, and his broad chest, abs, and toned muscles. Water was dripping on his body.

Her cheeks turned red, and she quickly turned. She heard his chuckle.

"Kya hua, biwi," he said

She closed her eyes to stop blushing on hearing the name he gave her.

"Kapde pehen kar nhi aa sakte aap," she said

"Are you scared that I will catch you staring at me?" he said, approaching her, but she ran away from their and made her way to the hall.

It was 8 am, and almost everyone was up now. She covered her head with the pallu of her saree and went to touch the feet of the elders, and everyone blessed her.

"Maine pehle bhi kaha tha, phir keh rhi hu tum humare liye bilkul revati jaisi ho, ye sar mat Dhaka karoHarshita said removing pallu from her saree.

Meanwhile, Abhiraj also came downstairs, rolling the sleeves of his shirt.

A lady in her fifties came, and Nandini got confused. She gazed at Abhiraj. Abhiraj understood her.

"Nandini, she is our bua," Abhiraj said, introducing the lady

"Buasa Namaste, sorry I didn't recognize you," Nandini said, touching her feet.

"Jeeti raho," Ragini, buasa said with a straight face.

Meanwhile, Revati and Aarav also came.

"Nandini, today is your pehli rasoi, so come with me," Harshita said, and Nandini nodded.

Both of them came in the kitchen, and Nandini was taking out ingredients that would be required.

"You need any help," harshita asked