Chapter 19

Three of us reached Singhania palace. My family welcomed me wholeheartedly.

Right now I was in my room in a simple kurti laying lazily on the bed,as I was still exhausted with the wedding functions.

Someone knocked on the door and I said come in. The door of the room opened revealing tishya, kanishk and zeeshan.

A wide smile appeared on my face and tishya quickly hugged me tightly followed by a group hug of four of us.

"How are you" she asked

"I am all fine.. and now I am tired answering the same question to everyone" I said

Four of us spent time together in my room, talking and laughing on most random and illogical things.

Now, I was sitting on dining table on my usual chair having lunch with everyone.

"I got call from jamaisa, he said he will come in evening" bade papa said

"Okay" I said and nodded and again got indulged in my food as everything was of my favorite today.

I had sweet good time with my family and friends were too gone. It was almost 5 pm, and I have to get ready.

I wore an orange and yellow colored silk saree, then did light makeup, of course I was newly wedded, then I wore the same choker, I was wearing in morning, as I loved it.

Finally, I took a pinch of vermillion and filled my hairline.

The door of my opened revealing bhabhi.

"Nandini are you rea-" she was saying but stopped seeing me.

She collected me in a hug and kissed my head.

"You look so beautiful" she said and I felt like she was crying.

I looked up and saw tears in her eyes.

"Bhabhi, why are you crying.. please don't cry na" I said and made her sat on bed.

I too sat with her.

"I missed you Nandini.. Not only me but everyone" she said and further told me what happened after my vidaai.

Flashback

After the vidaai, all the guests too returned and the singhanias were inside the palace sitting in the hall in silence.

No one was speaking anything, it felt like the cheer was also gone with nandini from the house.

"I think everyone should rest" meera said and quickly left from there, followed by everyone.

Sitara too came back to her room and saw Abhishek sitting with tears in his eyes on the verge of falling, looking into his phone screen.

Sitara sat with him and saw him seeing a picture of Nandini's childhood in which she was sitting on his shoulders giggling and clutching his hair.

Sitara's eyes too welled up and suddenly abhishek hugged her tightly and cried.

Sitara was shocked to see abhishek like this, she has never seen him like this.

"How will my baby live there without me Sitara" He said pulling out hug tears streaming from his eyes.

"How will she live, she is still so young, she has never lived alone. What if she needed anything. What if she had to do work there? She never did any work here, everyone always treated her like princess. What if she gets sick? Who will take care of her? You know na how bad are her cramps and mood swings during periods, here you always took care of her like your own child... who will take care of her there, when she will be in pain" he said