Chapter 16~Wedding Day

Today was the wedding day of Abhiraj and Nandini. The wedding ceremony would take place in the Singhania palace only.

Singhania Haveli

Nandini was in her room getting ready, but for 4 hours, she had been sitting in front of the mirror.

"It's done, mam," the makeup artist said

"Thank you, it's so beautiful," Nandini said

"You should change, then I will set your dupatta," the artist said

Nandini nodded and changed into lehenga. Her lehenga and all the bridal jewelry were gifted by her in-laws.

She came out, and the artists helped her wearing the jewelry and then set her dupatta.

"Rajkumari aap bhot pyaari lag rhi hain," the artist said

"Thank you so much... aap yahin rukiye hum aate hain, " Nandini said and moved to her closet.

She came out with a gold ring in her hand and forwarded it towards the makeup artist, and said

"Take this as appreciation from my side,"

The artist took the ring and wrapped all the things and left her room. Meanwhile, the servants also helped.

Nandini was in her room gazing all her things, her room, her bed, her closet, and her small library section. Everything will be left her and she will start her new life.

She picked a photo frame from her side table and kissed it. It was her picture with her parents and nikhil.

The door of her room opened, revealing tishya and sitara.

"Oh my my... you.are.looking.gorgeous." tishya said

"Aaj to jiju gaye," she added, and nandini blushed.

"Nandini bhot pyari lag rhi ho," sitara said and hugged her

"Thank you, bhabhi," Nandini said.

"Bhabhi, you should go downstairs. Guests have started to come," tishya said, and sitara left.

........

Raghuvanshi palace

Abhiraj was in his room standing in front of the mirror.

The door of his room opened, revealing lakshay and Hardik.

"Are you ready?" hardik said

"Yes," abhiraj said, adjusting his watch.

"Aunty bula rhi hain neeche, nikalne ka time ho rha hai," hardik said, and three of them went downstairs.

"Haye, mere bete ko kisi ki nazar na lage," Harshita said.

Then he sat on the chair placed in the hall for him.

Then Revati came and attached a brooch with a feather on his turban, and then Harshita did his aarti and applied kala Tika behind his ear.

Then everyone settled in cars, and the barat proceeded towards Singhania palace.

All of them reached there and were welcomed grandly by the Singhania's.

Meera did Abhiraj's aarti, and then everyone entered inside.

Abhiraj was on the stage with his brother and friends.

"Tu bhool to nhi jayega na humein"

"Main keh rha hu na, sab badal Jate hai shadi ke baad"

"Acha chal ise chhod him chalte hain, kya Pata Hume bhi koi mil jaye"