Chapter 7~ His Birthday

Abhiraj had breakfast with his family and left for his office.
During his way to his office, he thought of taking blessings of God on his birthday. After a few minutes he reached the temple.

On the other hand, Nandini's car just arrived at the temple, she came out.

Abhiraj was about the climb the stairs, when he got an call. He went to a corner, attended it and cut the call. He looked up from his phone screen. But when he saw he froze their.

He saw his queen was standing their and covering her head with the dupatta. He looked at her from head to toe. She was looking simple yet most beautiful.

Nandini didn't noticed him, and started climbing stairs, Abhiraj also started climbing stairs, both of them climbed together. When they reached upstairs, Nandini went inside and Abhiraj followed her. Both of them attended the aarti, Abhiraj was standing on her right side.

When aarti came to end, the priest was giving Prasad to everyone, Nandini forwarded her right hand and priest gave her Prasad and then to Abhiraj. Both of them prayed standing beside each other. His gaze went to her injured hand, but remained silent.

"Bhagwan ji.. mere parivaar ko hamesha sukhi rakhiyega. Aur mujhe aashirwaad dijiye ki main apne man ko shant rakh saku. Ab aur sehen nhi ho Pata, sab kuch hone ke bawajood bhi kuch kami mehsoos hoti hai. Apna aashirwaad dijiye, jisse main ek nayi shuruat kar saku." Nandini said in prayer

"Bhagwan ji..Aaj apne janmdin par aapse sirf ek cheez maangne aaya hu, Nandini baisa. Dil pehle hi unhe apna keh Chula hai. Aaj aap aashirwaad dijiye jisse main baisa ke sath ek nayi zindagi shuru kar saku" Abhiraj said in prayer.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that she is not here. He turned at moved out to find her but he couldn't. He came downstairs and roamed his eyes everywhere. He sighed thinking that maybe she left.

He turned when he collided with someone, and he catches the person tightly, and a smile formed on his lips. Nandini saw him with shocked eyes. Their chests were a few inches apart.

"Sorry.. humara dhyan nhi tha" he said while leaving her.

"It's okay.. Aap yahan?" She said with her lowered gaze.

"Ji.. kyu hum yahan nhi aa sakte" he said with a little smile.

"Ji.. umm nhi h_humara m_mat-"

"Aaj humara janmdin hai, to socha bhagwan ka aashirwaad le lete hain."he said.

"Oh, Happy Birthday, may all your wishes come true" she said and forwarded her hand towards him.

On hearing her words, he was stunned, she herself said to to be his.

"Thank you, I am sure my wish would come true" he said and shaked hand with her.

She smiled.

"Umm.. you wanna come?" She asked.

"Where?" He asked.

She pointed her index finger behind him, he saw the place where people were giving grains and fodder to cows

"Sure" he said and both of them walked and bought grains.

She was smiling widely while feeding the cow, she was holding the plate with one hand while caressing the cow's head with her injured hand.

He was seeing her with constant gaze. Soon she turned towards him.

"Shall we go?" He asked and she nodded.

"His presence is so comfortable, I am feeling this after a long time" she thought.