Chapter 6~panic attack

Months passed, Nandini was leaning on her balcony thinking

"Badi maa is right, Nandini. Today or tomorrow you have to get married, you can't escape from this. But how can I be sure that the person I would marry would understand me, and more importantly, respect me."

Her chain of thoughts broke, when she heard a faded knock from her room. She came inside.

"Aa jayein" she said and a maid opened the door.

Nandini looked at her with a questioning look.
"Rajkumari, aapko Sitara bibi ne bulaya hai"

"Okay, I am coming you go" Nandini said and the maid left.

She quickly went to her closet and took out trousers and changed because she was wearing shorts in her room and she can't go like this outside her room.

She went to Sitara's room and knocked and heard a come in from her. She opened the door and saw Sitara was placing Ekansh in the cradle and Abhishek was sitting on the couch with some papers scattered on the table.

"Bhabhi, aapne bulaya" She said to which she hummed and gestured her to sit on the couch. Nandini sat on the other side of the couch and Sitara sat on the bed in front of her.

"I wanted to talk to you" sitara said and Nandini hummed and nodded.

Abhishek looked above from his papers saw towards Nandini then Sitara.

"I think maa is right, we should start finding a groom for you, I am not saying to get married early, all these works take time in finding a suitable guy." Sitara said.

"Bhabhi, I already told everyone that I am not interested in this topic." Nandini said.

"But why, you have to get married one day. Or" she was saying but took a pause.

She took a deep breathe and exhaled, "Or if you like someone, you can tell us" she completed herself.

"What are you saying Sitara, are you out of your mind" Abhishek said.

"I_I just wanted to confirm from her, Nandini I am really sorry if you are disappointed from my statement, but if you do you can tell us, but don't keep us confused." Sitara said.

"You don't have to be sorry bhabhi, and it is nothing like that." Nandini said with her gaze fixed on floor.

She looked up, " Bhabhi how can I marry someone, when I don't know him, what if he" she took a deep breathe and continued. " what if he is a different person from what he showed us. I_I can't stake my life." She finally let her words out. With words, a tears also slipped from her eyes.

"Nandini.. I am so sorry, please don't" sitara said while wiping her tears.

Abhishek saw nandini and took her in his arms. "You are my strong princess, don't cry, it hurts me when these tears fill your eyes." He said and wiped her tears.