CHAPTER 1 WHAT'S GOING ON?

Hello, I am Jane, an extrovert. I stay indoors  all day by doing nothing but day dreaming. My dream is to become a Police officer and if that doesn't work out I will pursue my other dream of becoming a serial killer.
These days no one understands what's going on in my school and no one understands why it keeps happening. The school should have been closed but due to the fact that it was set up by the missionaries; closing it would cause riot and war.
This is my final year in high school

I wish all these should have waited for me to graduate before starting. Let me give a brief recap of this term. It's not up to a month since we resumed, but there has been a lot of  severe injury and a high death rate recorded. Three people are gone already.

The first had to go home. On the first day of resumption; In one of the girls halls, there was a fire outbreak and this girl got stuck in a room. Thank goodness! The fire fighters came early if not, she would have been doomed. I took a picture of her from the school's annual book and placed it on my investigation board. Under the picture I wrote; " Pride". She was known to be very proud and arrogant. Nobody likes to be around her. She had just one friend right from sixth grade. Someone must have been behind this, but I need more proof. 

The second victim, Nathan. It was said that he jumped down from the fourth floor of one of the buildings of the school. The doctor later informed us that he was on drugs. Nathan was never caught or known for drugs. He had no reason to commit suicide.

He has good grades and his parents are quite rich. What could he say he wants that he doesn't have? I feel there is something wrong and I need to find out so, I did the same thing to his picture. If my memory serves me right, on the day the doctor revealed that he was on drugs, the doctor looked like he was under tension.

What's going on? Are these cases related? I think I need help here! Let's check the third one and see if they’re related.

The third one; Jasper. No one knows of his wear about. If he is alive or dead. He resumed school the same day we all resumed. He was the one who called the fire fighters and led them to the hostel that caught on fire. He also helped out in saving Nathan by rushing him to the hospital though he couldn't. I placed his picture on my investigation board too. Jasper is a sweet person. The police said they are still looking for him. Who knows what will happen next?

I took a deep sigh, pushed my investigation board inside my wardrobe and then laid on my bed. The investigation board as I love to call it, was a gift I got for passing my exams. From 260th position to 259th. I am so proud of myself, it was pretty hard. I have been stuck at 260, but now, I am way ahead. Blushing alone I hugged my pillow.

I laid on my bed as usual. My roommate enters, thank GOD I already took my investigation board inside. I forgot to add that we are eight in my room with four bunk beds. This weirdo is my bunk mate and she was my reading partner. She would help me with my studies even though she is pretty good at doing the opposite.

"Lazy girl, all you do is to play with your phone.” Emma said and she sounds stupid as  always.

She took her book and walked out. With the most heartless look ever, I escorted her out of the room. Whenever I am reading or doing something good she will never see it.
I am so happy she left. My best friend called me as soon as she left the room.

"Hello!" I said softly but the reply I got was not what I was expecting.

" Where the hell are you? We have a test now."

"Test?" (Okay she lost me there.) I thought it was next week? (That's the only thing I know I remembered from previous class).

"Yes and this is the next week as she said.  Just come to class now."Nafisat said and hangs up.

How fast time flies. I changed my clothes to my uniform. I ran out of the room as fast as I could.
I ran back into the room to pick my bag. With my tiny bow legs I ran like a cheetah. This woman will penalize you if you’re a minute late. Getting to class,to my surprise most students weren't even seated. They were all doing what pleased them. Like our usual seating style,Nafi sits at my back, my seat was at her front. Nafi hits my head slightly.

" You are always late." Before I could say anything, the class room door opened. Everyone sat properly, expecting our teacher to start sharing scripts or copy the questions on the board.  I silently prayed for the test to be cancelled, but.........................

     I hope you loved the first chapter, please don't forget to drop a vote and comment. You can write what you feel should happen. Let's write this together.

Let see what is going on in this school.
I will be updating the book every THURSDAY. Two chapters. Or you can tell me what you think.