GET OUT!!!

I am so sorry I was not able to publish any last week. I had some issues with my page. Due to this issue, it might have to be fortnight. Three Chapters every two weeks. Please bear with me for now. I am so sorry.

Finally it was over. Everyone rushed out, no one was interested in waiting behind. Nafisat dragged me so we could leave, but I noticed something strange. Andrew was still seated. Emma tapped hm but he wouldn't go with her.

  "Why is he still here? Or is he feeling guilty?" I thought as I followed Nafisat.
It was hard to leave , since everyone wanted to leave at once. I was so curious, I needed to go back, this is my turn, my chance. Emma isn't here, I would be able to ask whatever question I wanted to. I can't just leave Nafisat and leave, that would be so unfair.

As goodness would have its way, Kelvin walked over to us. Nafisat's boyfriend, I have never been happy with their relationship, but today, I am more than glad and grateful. I left Nafisat and Kelvin and went back.

I sat beside Andrew. He didn't seem to notice it at first, his head was placed on the chair in front of him. I had no idea what to say or did that would catch his attention.

He raised his head slowly, turned to me. His face was pale and I could guess he hadn't slept for days. It's true what they say, there's no sleep for the wicked.

        " Why are you still here?" He asked, I wasn't expecting the question.

     " I.....I.......I.......saw you ...........I .......hum........... thought ........... " I stuttered since I wasn't prepared for the question.

       " Please leave. " Though the word came out calmly,he sounded so rude. That makes me more suspicious. " You heard me I said get out!!!"  He raised his voice a little higher and a bit shaky.

I know I am to leave, but I just feel so glued to my seat at this moment. His eyes were burning with anger, while mine were drowned in despair.

          " Why are you still seated........, please...... leave!!!"  His voice went from anger to pain.  This guy is so weird..

He wrapped his hands around my neck, placed his head on my shoulder. I could feel his breath on my neck. After like a second ,I could feel tears running down his eyes, probably because they were landing on my shoulders.

Now I got a big baby.
What's wrong with this guy? I thought for a while. First it was my waist, asking me to leave me away, to reveal to me his vulnerable side.

I stroked his hair with my hands. My prayer is for Emma not to come in. I would be sentenced to death if she does.

       " Andrew are you fine?" I asked.

He raised his head from my shoulder, cleaned his eyes, stood up to leave without saying a word. I followed him, asking the same question till he paused.

       " I am good and forget about everything." He said and he patted my head and then continued waking.

      " How do you want me to forget the fact that my friend was crying?"    Jeez I am so stubborn.

         He paused, turned to me. He walked closer to me. The closer he got, I had to move back a little till i hit the door and there was no place to turn to.

          "I am not your friend, and I wasn't crying. Let that stick with you. " He finally let out the stupid words he wanted to say after a long drama.

        " Ohhhhh, so I should assume you were just watering your eyes because it's dirty right?" 

         " That's okay. " He agreed. I thought they said this guy was smart, he expects me to believe the gibberish he called words. He pushed me to the side, and left. Thanks to my bow leg I could find no balance, but the floor is quite nice, it caught me.

If I had the chance I would kill him, but going to jail would be better. Humans are so heartless. He acted as if he liked me, as if he was a good person to become a great maniac.

All those who got hurt , they all deserve justice. They need someone to fight for them. They don't need to ask, they deserve it.

ANDREW MY SUSPECT.

Andrew is so unpredictable. After what happened at the Burial, I took it up to myself to monitor him. It took 3 weeks to fully get this guy , but it wasn't in vain. I gave a smirk as I wrote down his timetable in my diary my report about him.

I thought he was unpredictable, but because of his too orderly attitude, he is more than predictable.

Though I don't know when he wakes up, he leaves the male dormitory by 6:30 am and if he is late, that would be by 6:40 am.  Always around 6 in the morning .

He goes for a jog for an hour, goes into his room change for school. Goes for breakfast by 8. Class starts by 9.

I noticed something strange, his lunch is different. Not the meal, but he doesn't take the same much as the whole school. He eats with his friends by 1 in the afternoon (13:00) .

The other weird thing about his day is the fact that he goes to  the building where Nathan committed suicide by 8. I wanted to check why and what he does there but, that's the time Emma placed her tutor classes. Emma was asked to tutor Nafisat, some others and I. If I missed it, I would get in trouble with the teachers.

I need to know why he goes there, and always by that time. When the time strikes at 8:00 pm (20:00) he enters the building. If I missed this class, Emma would come looking for me. She would suspect, because I have been late to her class these days. I will take this risk.

I hope you like this chapter. Please don't forget to vote, comments on what you think should be next. Feel free to drop your veiws about any paragraph. Thank you very much 😊👍