"I AM NOT A STALKER"

After doing the assignment, I laid lazily on the floor. I was too weak to read what the police officer wrote in his book. My eyes closed, though I forced myself to stay awake, but..................

I heard something beeping. Why is this thing disturbing me? I tried to ignore the beep and try to force the sleep back.

"Jane, if you don't turn off your alarm, I swear I will kill you." Jessica yelled. I forgot it was my alarm. I turned it off, rushed to the bathroom. Andrew would be getting ready to go for jogging so I think I'm quite safe, no one would be watching me.

In the shower, I thought about how Andrew knew about the investigation board,not even Nafisat knows about it. "What if he is here now?" My heart raced as the thought dropped.

I rushed out so my victim won't slip off my hands. I looked for a good Position to stand so I can have a good height enough to carry out my evil plan. I stood at the edge of the staircase which was higher than the initial one.

He opened the door and I greeted him with a fist. He held his nose and I mourned my hand.

" Why on earth would you greet someone with a fist?" Andrew cried. I jumped down from the place I stood to make me look taller.

" Why did you give her the note?"

" Note? I didn't give Emma any note ! Why are you behaving so weird this morning, though you are always weird." He replied.

" You gave Nafisat , Nafisat and not Emma, you gave her a death note, why? She did nothing.........." He covered my mouth with his right palm. His hands smell like lemon. This guy is pretty good at giving butterflies and killing them really fast.

" Can we talk about this as we take a stroll?" He offered.

While we strolled, he talked about the day Nathan died and his doubt that Nathan committed suicide. It was quite a sad one. This changed my mind about Andrew being the suspect.

I am so scared, I don't want Nayinat and I to end up like Andrew and Nathan did. This case has a bright side for me, it brought me closer to Andrew.

" How do you think he chooses his victim? Nafisat don't involve herself in things like this." I asked.

" I don't know, but we have to find out. The person that I know is their victim is Nathan. What do Nathan and Nafisat know that makes them a slave to the person? How about we find it out together? By break today, let meet at Delman's hall." Andrew sounded so reasonable. I wish he could always be like this.

ANDREW' S POINT OF VIEW.

*** *** * * *

I forced myself out of my bed. I didn't feel like going out today but I have to. Jogging every morning is the only thing that keeps me sane after Nathan's death.

I dressed up, exited the room,and greeted the Receptionist on my way out. I walked out of the hall and my nose got kissed with a hot boiling fist. I held my nose.

" Why on earth would you attack me this early morning?" I complained. I tried my best not to raise my voice though I was still a bit loud. To my surprise it's Jane, what does she want this early morning?

She held the collar of my clothes like I stole something. She made me bend so she could hold it well, then she yelled in my ear some threatening words. I couldn't help but imagine why she is so weird.

I don't understand how someone will wake up so early to yell at someone's ear? Is she that obsessed? Or is she the leader of Abnormal town where craziness is the way?

I raised my head suddenly because my neck started to hurt,this made her hands on my neck to drop to my chest leading to a high degree of awkwardness.

" Why did you give her the note?" She said trying to gather the lost courage together.

"Who? Note?" Jane you're so weird. " Wait how did you know I will be out by this time? Are you stalking me?" I said raising an eye brow up.

" I am not a stalker." She replied sharply, like she rehearsed it a couple of times.

" .........but you have been stalking me!"

"Why would I .............pttf.............me?.....................stalk? You??" She replied rolling her eyes.

"How about we talk about while we take a stroll?" I asked because I noticed she was getting uncomfortable.

Jane talked about how Nafisat got a threatening letter. Nathan got the same too.

" Why do you always go to Delman's hall by 8?" Jane asked.

" Wait, I thought you said you aren't a stalker? I go there every day because it is the place Nathan and I first met. "

" So you go there to smoke?" She continued.

" So about Nafisat?" I changed the topic. " How about by break we should meet up to check the CCTV cameras to check who dropped it at Nafisat's locker. For now, let this remain just with us."

Nafisat nodded her head with a broad smile as a display.

" What did you see? What happened to Nathan?" She finally asked the question she always wanted to ask.

I stopped walking suddenly, turned, looked straight into her eyes and asked ;" You want the truth or the lie?"

And the obvious word was pronounced by Jane ; " yes the truth"

" I don't want you to think I killed my friend like most people did, I know I do have a hand in it. I caused his death. I am guilty, that is if he committed suicide. I feel sorry for what I did but it's of no use........

I hope you loved these chapters. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share to your friends. Also if you have what you wanted to add, please let me know.