THERE'S MORE?

(ANDREW'S  POV)

The day was quite off for me. I found it hard to concentrate in class, all I was expecting was the break bell.

I miss my best friend, we were always together , everywhere. I felt empty.

Whatever the teacher was saying, well he is on his own. Finally what I was waiting for came in, the break bell. Immediately I heard the bell and I left the class. I didn't wait for the teacher to leave before I did. Though it was against the man's will because he kept shouting;   "officiating personnel first!!"

I rushed over to Delman Hall's Auditorium. The history  of this hall is scary. What I heard about the hall was that it was initially used as a church to cover up the wrong of some people.

Charles Delman built this auditorium in the early 19th Century. At the basement, a lot of people who were kidnapped were kept there till the day they were set to kill them. The school started in 1955 and it was the year most of the captives were set free. No one knows the full story, those who did his the truth for some reasons.

If it is true that there is someone behind this, do the person knows what happened at the beginning of the school? The school started bloody and they believe it should end bloody or are we just wrong?

The hall is just there, the things there look so old and were covered with a white cloth to prevent it from dust. It has been abandoned for a while now.

I ran my hands through some of the covered items.

I felt a sharp cut I touched an object. The pain made me withdrawal my hands immediately, though some drops of blood already spilled on the cloth used to cover it. It was so vivid due to the fact that the cloth is white.

I removed the cloth and it was a bath filled with different sharp objects, knives, daggers and every other thing we can classify under sharp objects.

I pressed my finger with my shirt to stop the excess flow of blood. The shattering of a glass for my attention, following the sound was that of someone walking. Someone is here?

The only people allowed in here are those who clean and they won't be hiding if they where in here. Though I know nothing about self defense, I took a knife in case then tried to trace the sound.

I pray that Jane doesn't come in now. Well the prayer was answered but just for a while.

My index finger finally stopped bleeding. I saw a shattered glass on the floor. The pieces were a lot and I was pretty sure that it wasn't from a glass cup neither was it from a plate it should have been more.

The foot step pace increased and I followed. It sounds was coming from my left so I followed still holding the knife which I perceived to be the only way for self defense.

I think following this person is a very bad idea. In the movies I watched following the person would lead o a fight in which I would win and then we question him. Having this stupid devotional thought in my head I followed.

The time I realized that this could have been a trick I was already on my way to the basement of the hall.

From the first view of the hall, one could never guess that the hall was use for such acts.

I turned and ran upstairs and then someone bumped into  me............................ Jeez I was scared to death that I screamed.

"Oh so you can be scared?" Jane asked raising both of her eye brows probably because she can't raise both.

Wait I never asked her what made her think this is not a coincidence. The glass and the foot steps now convinces me.

"We have to leave!". I said dragging her. I didn't want to stay in there anymore.

"Why the sudden change of mind? What happened to your hand?" She asked holding the finger. Instead of replying her I dragged her out of the hall. Since our act were illegal so we passed through the window, the route we took on our way in,but something strange happened on our way out..............

About this all I care about is to find out why Nathan committed suicide or who is behind his death and not to get killed but it is like there is more to it.

I jumped out of the window first and then I helped Jane out. We tried to walk as silently as possible as it will not be compiscious that we are here. We heard someone move, we turned and we were the principal entered the building accomplicained by two other teachers. We rushed out not caring if we caused a scene.

I felt like going back to go and check why they are there. If this is the way Corp feel then I don't ever want to be one. I ignored the thought of going back till the cup legged overreacting Corp brought it up again.

"Why do you think the Principal came here?" She asked what I was praying for her not to.

"Bro I have been beside you for quite a while now. Look I think you are mistaken. All this are just coincidence and let them all end here. Please!" I begged.

"Then why did you come to me? Why did you ask for help to the extend of stalking me.?"

"I never stalked you!" I argued.

"Then how do you know about the investigating board?"

"Look I wanted to clear my head that Nathan was killed and I did nothing to contribute to his death. Now you are taking this too far. I know that you want to be a Corp but......................." Completing my sentence was going to hurt her more so I kept it within.

"Incase you think it is a joke reason this through, everyone that died this semester all died on a Wednesday, why that day? And the time their body was found it was in the evening two hours before roll call."  She said and walked back in.

I didn't follow her like some people would think I should so, I feel this is all nothing but a Unnecessary  overreaction. Instead of joining her I walked back happily to my hall.

I hope you loved these chapters. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share to your friends. Also if you have what you wanted to add, please let me know 🫂❤️ please let me know what you think. Do you think they are overreacting or that something is going on.