BROKEN EUPHEMISM

What we saw next was the principal, the two vice principals, the director, Head of department, and our class teacher. Following the way I listed them, they entered the class room on a single file. They were all in black and they were looking down. The principal looked up slowly. There was no need for any explanation.................. We all understood the message, our biology teacher is gone.

I wished for the test to be cancelled not for the teacher to die! What the hell is going on? The Principal hasn't even said a word, half of the class were already deep in  tears. Though the woman was nice, but..............crying................nah.

The Principal gave an awful speech in the best way he knows. Nobody cared about what he wanted to say. This is just the third week of resumption and all of this is too much for a term.

They keep claiming that they’re doing something about it and yet nothing has changed. Is this the way this term would go?

Disheartening news every day?

Jeez, Nafisat . I turned; Nafisat looked frozen. I placed my hands on her hands, her hands felt so cold. The Principal and his team who had a broken euphemism walked out the way they came.

The class was so disorganized, no one knows what to do. Some left the class, some remained frozen to their seat, some were crying and the other comforting themselves. After surveying the class and I felt a hot drop on my hand.....

I turned to Nafisat, she looked so red. Her eyes were swollen. The tears was that of fear and pain was clearly written all over her face. I couldn't help but join Nafisat. We cried and there was no one there to comfort us. "We are not safe anymore!" This one that people are just dying!

I know you’re wondering why we didn't call for help; phones aren't allowed in the school premises, there aren't any good signals as well. No one is allowed to leave the school premises.

After a while, Nafisat stood up and left the class. I would have followed but, I was too shocked about the sad news. Something or someone is behind all of these. What do you think? I don't feel it is normal. This person or  group of persons should be brought under the law.

It been like thirty minutes now; my body is still aches so bad. I packed my books together, whipped my tears with a tissue and plan to leave when the emergency alarm went on...............................
Now what?

The whole school is drowned in confusion. I ran to the corridor, looked down and I saw.................

I hope you loved the first two chapters. Please don't forget to drop a vote and a comment. It is very important for my grade please🥺 .
I will be updating every Thursday, three chapters, every week. Have a wonderful day 🥰