WHAT WE DON'T KNOW.

Actually I acted out of fear,but I shouldn't have let her go down there all by herself. Instead I went to the cafeteria to eat and clear my head. Food comes first. Jane's weird friend was at my front at the cafeteria. To my surprise, the food server greeted her well and gave her an extra meal. Oh wow! Do they know each other.

" How are you doing Andrew?" Her question snapped me back.

"I am fine thank you very much ma. Do you know her?" I asked because I was curious.

" Oh yh, don't you know her? " ( I shoke my head sideways signifying No.) " Nathan knows her................. I am so sorry..............she was Nathan's friend." Her smile dropped so did mine.

" I understand. "I took my tray to an empty seat and sat alone. I couldn't help but to think about what the Caterer just said. Nathan and Jane's friends know each other. Okay I feel something is going on.

I tried to eat something but there was no appetite. Nafisat and one other guy are sitting together. I think I know how the killer picks his victim. I have to tell Jane. she will be very angry at me for leaving her.

Emma appeared from nowhere. Though the time she came wasn't really bad timing because she came with my lost appetite. I was able to eat something.

Emma and I talked for a while and I didn't realize that Nafisat and the weird guy had already left. I apologized to Emma, kissed her forehead and I rushed out, but first I dropped my tray.

I tried to trace Nafisat but bro................that babe's leg is fast!! How did Nathan know her? Nathan rarely talks to people. Even if Nathan and Nafisat talk................oh shoot, their name is even matching...............hope it is not that they were dating.

Nafisat didn't do anything so suspicious so I just had to go. I know right now,Jane would have been caught and she would be given a punishment to clean the walkway of the Principal's office.

I have just thirty minutes more before recess is over I have to get back to class. On getting to the Administrative building, you know who I met mopping the reception..........our beautiful cup legged princess, Jane. I tried to hold the laughter in but it escaped.

How I wish phones were allowed in this school. I sat at a place close to her so I could mock her without causing a scene.

"Hi, please I am looking for Janitor Jane popularly known as J.J." I said laughing pissing her off more.

" If you are here to mock me, then leave." She sounded frustrated and I couldn't stop laughing and I didn't think I would do that anytime soon.

" How did you even get caught, I thought no one would ever find out?" I parted my lips in order to annoy her more, also that's one story I really want to hear.

" Andrew you're a sly,what do you want?"
Jane raised her voice nearly causing the scene I was avoiding.

" Nafisat might know something about Nathan's death." I broke the news to her, she looked so surprised. "I really don't know how much she knows but can you find out for me?"

Jane looked lost.

"What do you mean?" Jeez I thought Jane was smart.Why is her question always stupid.

"Nafisat might have some shady things that you don't know about?" The rate in which I am going to regret saying these is high.

"Ohhh I see, you had the guts to leave me knowing I was going to get caught." She removed the mopping stick and hit me with it, at this time the reception was close to empty. I ran and she followed me. As she hit me with the mopping stick I apologized though my trousers were already getting wet from the mop.

She paused because she was tired not because she is merciful.

"You saw something inside the hall right? That was why you left? Something cut you?" Jane's voice was so calm and cool. She sat on the floor and I sat beside her. Yeah I remember, we're supposed to be in class now.

" How did you know I got a cut? And what made you ask the question? I asked her.

" When you left I went inside, I saw drops of blood and I knew it was from you. The Principal knows something. I got caught before he said what he knew."

" How about we find out what they both know. You find out what Nafisat knows about Nathan and I will ask the principal."

" Are you sure you can ask the principal?" Jane asked raising her two bushy eyebrows.

" We will use open questions. First, act as if you heard something that you want them to know about. Two; say the wrong story or rumors and let them correct you. If that doesn't work, then ask them about it. Note; do not interrupt them so they won't snap out of it. "

"Snap out of what?" Jane asked, I wanted to reply her but someone interrupted..........

"I know who killed Nathan!"

Hiiiiii guys thank you so much for reading ❤️❤️so please Vote,share comments. Please 🙏 🥺 who do you think said this word, Nafisat, someone that has not been said before?
Please if there is anything you want me to improve on you can let me know please 🥺🙏🥺 thank you very much 🫂🥰