AM I THE NEXT VICTIM!

I hope you will like this chapter. Please feel free to let me know how you feel about the novel. And if you have a lot to say, or any correction you would like to say, you can send it to my email address; adesewaradillia@gmail.com.
Thank you very much 😊

After a big wrestle for my life, I woke up. I can't say I remembered falling asleep. Was that a dream or did I just panic because of what happened. I sat on my bed, held my neck dearly and panted for air.

It was already late at this time. For how long did I sleep? I thought for a while. I am not sure I wanted to fall  asleep again at this point. All my roommates were already asleep. I tried to calm myself down by breathing slowly. I lay on my bed with my sides, continued the slow breathing skills.

You won't believe that I fell asleep after promising not to. I woke up, stretched a little, but wait a minute............where are my roommates? Checked my phone, the time says; 9:56.

     " Shoot, class!" I rushed out of bed and ran into the bathroom . I remembered Andrew's spying act and with the same speed I ran out of the bathroom. I sprayed the hell out of my uniform. I used my bounk mate's perfume, and used mine also.  I wore my uniform really fast, wore my shoe and ran as fast as I could.

My abdomen hurts so bad. I don't know what the biologist calls it but you know the way your stomach feels after running for so long. I have to continue running, I don't want seven days of detention nor do I want to get demerits. I tried to keep my pace but I kept getting weaker.

On getting to the classes area, I realized that it was empty. I know I got to ask the obvious;

" Where did everyone go?"

The school has never been this empty, was I left behind? Rapture? Andrew? I sat on the staircase crying, then I heard musical sounds. It should be coming from the Chapel. Now I realize I am the stupid one, it's our Biology teacher's burial. May her souls rest in perfect peace.

Now I have to run again! Jeez my bow leg is not helping at  this point. What choice do I have..I can't run again, I will just walk.

Who am I kidding? I was able to get to the church but on getting it was the time the undertakers were passing. I wanted to rush in before the door was shut but I ended up hitting them.
I nearly fell but I was able to gain balance on time.
"These doors." I hissed and entered.

Everyone was putting on either black or white and I was the odd one. I walked over to Nafisat, good there was an empty seat beside her so I went to join her and also accuse her for not waking me up.

" Why did you leave without telling me?" I whined.

" I came to your room this morning, but you were not there. Where did you go early this morning?" Nafisat asked and with her intonations I could guess she was sincere.

" I was in bed all through. I didn't go out this morning." I replied. That's weird, I don't remember going somewhere, nor do I remember dreaming of going out.

" Maybe you were sleep walking?" Nafi let's her heart out.

" I woke up on my bed. I don't think that's possible with sleep walking!" I replied angrily..

" Okay. If you say so." Nafisat agreed unwillingly.

The programme continued. We were all asked to sit for a while. I couldn't help but think how that was possible. I tried to concentrate but I kept getting distracted.

Even if I was sleep walking, how did I end up back on my bed and even covered with my clothes. Being choked is not enough or what? Or is Nafi lying? Why would she lie. Or is it Andrew? It should not be!

I have to find who is behind all these before the person finds me. My first suspect Andrew. I know you might be wondering why I suspect Andrew but please look at this the way I see it.

I imagined myself talking to a board of Detectives.

"THE FIRST ONE COULD BE A COINCIDENCE.
Let's take it that way for now.
I don't think they are really related. " I really don't buy the idea of coincidence.

Though I don't, it might not be related but the second, let's imagine this together.

'Andrew stood at the topmost floor ( fourth). He was high on drugs as usual. Probably shirtless. Since Nathan and Andrew are close friends, what if he tries to help him out of there, so the school should find out and  he would be suspended.

As Nathan continued with the struggle to get Andrew out of there, Andrew mistakenly threw Nathan out.
Jasper who saw this incident was declared missing after two days of  searching after this event. The biology teacher office is very close to where this incident happened. All the victims knew about the death of a victim.

Now I was there during the massacre of our late Biology teacher though I had no idea of what happened that day but I know if it goes in this pattern, I am next. Trust me Andrew I will catch you before you kill me. You can count on my word.

I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and give a comment on what you think about the previous chapters. Also don't forget to share it with others.

Thank you very much for your support 😊