Ch-1

Draco's pov
I sat as usual beside her who laid like a lifeless body. I held her hand and kissed it. It's already been 7 months since that battle and since that day she's in this condition. I know doctor said it will take time for her to wake up but when? I miss her! I can't see her like this anymore.

FLASHBACK

"Draco do you know I bought this new bag yesterday, how's it?" Pansy said to me and I was least interested to listen. "Pansy please, if you want to brag about your new bag, then go to Blaise or others but not to me" I said this and left.

It's the third year of Hogwarts. I walked on the corridor with my one hand on my pocket, as I was bored today. I don't know what to do today. And I am bored from bullying that pottah and his friends. Well not exactly but right now I am bored. As I was walking, I saw that Potter with his friends. I sighed in annoyance.

I was not at all in mood to have any argument with him. So I decided to just ignore them not until my eyes laid on a girl between them. I hide behind the wall and looked properly at her. Who is she? It looked like they were showing her the school. Is she new?

I didn't even realised that I was so mesmerized by her. She had blonde smooth hair and had a fair skin. I have never seen her before. When did she even joined? But my first question was who is she and what's her name?

Wait why are you so curious Draco? She must be some freak like her friends. Why do I care? I should just ignore them and walk away.

I walked crossing them until someone stopped me. It was a really sweet voice. I froze on my spot.

"You don't need to know him, Lynn" That weaselbee. So her name is Lynn. How pretty! I turned to them and that's when I correctly saw her. From afar and being in front of her, she looks the same. Beautiful!

FLASHBACK ENDS

That's how I met her. Lynn. I fell for her beauty at the moment I saw her. And slowly I started loving her soul. She was beautiful from outside and inside.

"Do you even know how much I miss you? Ha! How will you know? You are just so busy in your sweet dreams. You don't care about me right? That's why you went to your deep sleep and now not even twitching your muscles, giving me any sign that you will ever wake up or not. Do you even know what that doctor said? He said you will wake up soon. But when is that soon? Ha! It's already been 7 months and you are still the same like that day. How much you want me to suffer? Like how mu--"

I was cut off by the door bell. I looked at her one last time and then got up to open the door. I opened the door to see the golden trio. They had the same reaction as it was the last time they came. I sighed. Harry patted my back. Because of Lynn, I have been a bit close to them. Although I never thought I would be friends with them.

I let them come inside. They went to the room where Lynn was lying. Hermione sat beside her. "Does the doctor said something?" She asked turning to me, I shook my head.

After a while, they all left. I decided to complete my work. I am an Auror. It was never my dream but Lynn wanted me to become one so here I am.

FLASHBACK

"Lynn Barron, you aren't going to work with them today" Professor Snape said coldly. "So with whom am I going to work professor?" He pointed at our table. Lynn sighed and nodded. I smirked at Professor, I just wanted to know more about her.

"But professor we don't wanna work with a mudblood like her" Pansy yelled. "I am not interested to work with you all either" Lynn replied back giving me a disgusted look. My heart ached. Why is she making such face? She doesn't even know me still.

She came to our table, I made a space for her but she ignored me and stood beside Blaise. I was hurt. But i don't know why. Why was I getting hurt by her actions?

She tied her hair up and started working. I admired her, totally forgetting that I need to work on my potion. "Draco it's better for you to work instead of admiring her" Theo whispered in my ear. I glared at him and then tried to do my work when I saw her getting frustrated.

"Do you want any help?" I thought to ask but instead Blaise said it and i attacked him with daggers. Ha! He took my chance of talking to her. Urgh! But why am I being so mad about it? "Cuz you are in love" I widened my eyes and looked Theo who smirked at me. I glared at him once again and continued my work, glancing every second at her.

After the class was over, I tried to approach her again but she went to her gryffindor friends. I sighed in defeat. But I noticed one thing - that she has a beautiful smile.

A few days ago

I have rarely seen Lynn again. God! How much I miss her! I myself don't know why. The only thing I know is that she is avoiding me. But why? The first we met, she had a beautiful smile seeing me. It felt like she wanted to see me. But then again her friends didn't let her meet me. Wait is it because of them that she is ignoring me? God! How I didn't notice it before? They must have brainwashed her against me. Does that mean she thinks I am a bully and a bad person? Sh-t now how will I be friends with her?

Wait! Draco what are you thinking? Why do you wanna be friends with a muggle? You are a pureblood for God's sake. You can't be friends with a mudblood. No way! But I want to be with Lynn. I so want to. But I guess she hates me. Ahhh!!! I am so frustrated.

"Draco what happened to you?"

I heard someone. I opened my eyes to see the whole classroom looking at me. I realised I was actually whining while thinking about Lynn. Gosh!! I am so embarrassed. I looked over at her who once again ignored me as if I don't even exist. Her ignorance is literally eating me. I will soon be depressed by it if she continues to do this. Argh!!!!

FLASHBACK ENDS

I chuckled thinking about it. How crazy I got when she ignored me! But her ignorance also made me realise that i had fallen in love with her. And i wanted her so badly. How mad I was at those three who brainwashed her against me! But I just thought I shouldn't be angry. Whatever they told her was true. She had the right to know the truth. And whatever happened, she was the reason why I stopped bullying people. She changed me. And I will never leave her alone again when she is always been on my side. Never!