Ch-2

Harry's pov
I have never seen Draco like this before. He is always carrying a faint smile, hiding his emotions from 7 months. I know how much it hurts him to see her lying on the bed like this. I always knew that he was deeply in love with Lynn.

FLASHBACK

I saw Malfoy looking at us, hiding behind the wall but he had a different look unlike before until I realised his eyes were on Lynn. "What happened harry?" Hermione asked me, I shook my head and tried to ignore him. Whatever he is planning to do, I can't let him bully her too. As she is new and she is very sensitive.

"Hey" Why did Lynn called him? "You don't have to know him, Lynn" Ron said, well it's actually true. I saw Malfoy's eyes fixed on her. I can't read those eyes was good or bad. "Lynn let's go from here" I grabbed her arm and dragged her from there. Malfoy glared at me but I ignored him.

In potions class, Professor Snape asked Lynn to work with Malfoy's group. Why he wants a muggle to work with his house? It's weird. He hates muggle, isn't it obvious he planned something or someone else asked him to do so. I saw Malfoy smirking from the corner of his lips. It was his plan. What is he thinking about? Does he want to hurt her? I am relieved that yesterday we warned Lynn not to talk to him so she is now ignoring him.

A few days ago and i have noticed that Malfoy is being quiet. He isn't bullying anyone. Strange. Is it because of Lynn? God! Why is he behaving so weirdly? He is literally whining like a child. "Has he gone mad?" Lynn whispered to me. "Don't know, ignore him" She nodded.

After the class, I approached Malfoy who was going back to his dorm. "Look who is here" Pansy said. I ignored her, "I want to talk with you" I said to Malfoy. He narrowed his eyes but then came with me.

"Stay away from Lynn" I spoke first. "What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. "I saw how you always look at her. Don't you dare to lay your dirty eyes on her" I angrily said. He chuckled. "How do you know that I look at her with bad intention?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I said sarcastically. "No it's not. How do you know that my eyes on her are for lust or love?" I was taken aback when he said that. It's impossible that Malfoy will fall for a muggle when he has always hated muggles. "I won't believe that those eyes were of love because you aren't that kind of person who can love someone and especially not a muggle"

"What do you know about me? How do you know if I can love someone or not?" He said angrily. "I just know that you are planning something about Lynn and I won't let you do anything to her"

"What are you? Her savior? Her boyfriend? Who are you to tell me what to do or not? Potter you should know your limits, don't you dare to order me!" He said and then left.

It was during our sixth year when at night, I saw Lynn going somewhere. "Where are you going at this time?" She turned to me with an expression as if she didn't wanted anyone to catch her. "Um.. Just night troll" I felt her answer was a lie. I felt something fishy. "Okay then just come back early or Professor Filch will give you detention" She nodded and ran outside.

But then I saw her in the same clothes at morning, coming inside the dorm while looking here and there and then ran to her room. Did she ever came back yesterday? Where did she went yesterday?

In the Great Hall, I saw her the whole time behaving weirdly and everytime glancing at somewhere. "Harry, don't you think Lynn is being really weird today?" Ron whispered to me. I know! Since yesterday I know! But I don't know myself what's going on.

"Lynn are you alright?" Hermione asked her. Lynn came out of her fantasy world and looked at her and then us. "Why are you guys looking at me like this?" She asked in a casual tone. "Why are you behaving strangely today?" Ron asked. "Me? When?" I was shocked by her reply. She doesn't even know that she is behaving strangely. "Lynn you are literally smiling crazily and keep on looking at something or someone and now you are asking us when did you behave strangely"

Lynn bites her lips listening to Ron. "I.. I.. I don't know what are you saying Ron. You must be daydreaming" Saying this, she left our table. We all made a confused expression.

After the lunch, I decided to follow Lynn where she went and my eyes were widened when I saw her ...

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Harry are you alright?" Ginny came to my room. "Oh.. Um yeah" I replied to her.  "You remember what day it is today right!" That's when I remembered it's my parents death anniversary. God! How come I forgot it! "Oh yeah yeah I remember" I replied stuttering. "Doesn't seems like you remembered" She replied back making me bite my lips in guilt.

"It's alright" She patted back. "I know how you feel whenever you see her like that. Don't worry everything is going to be alright" She gave me an assuring smile, I gave her faint smile back. How can I smile? When this all happened because of me. I wish she never tried to save me that day, I wish I was in her place where she is right now.

I have this guilt building inside me whenever I see her and then at Draco who always takes care for her and live with her, he truly loves her, his actions shows his love for her.

I got up and went with Ginny to Godric's hollow. I stood in front of the graveyard while Ginny kept the flowers on them. I remember that I came here with Lynn too. She wanted to come here to meet my parents. I chuckled. I hope she wakes up soon so I could hear her and Ron's bickering.

After awhile, we both left for Weasley house. Ron was out for his work so he couldn't accompany us. I thought to meet Draco once again but then jerked off. I have already disturbed him a lot of times. Giving my sympathy will only burden him. He is already hurt because he also thinks that it was his mistake because of which she is like that.

He knows what she did for me. He was angry from me but now we have become friends. He forgave me long ago. He doesn't blame me anymore for the sake of Lynn.