Ch-8

Draco's pov
"Are you saying you are scared to do so?" Lynn asked me suddenly. "What..? No..no it's not like that" I stuttered. "Doesn't seems like that" She said and left. "Lynn" I called out her name but she didn't stopped. I am not scared, I am just worried. I am worried if my actions would hurt her or myself. I am obviously scared to go against the Dark Lord.

Lynn's pov
I walked in the library, not feeling so good. As I walked on the corridor, I remembered that spell which Harry casted on draco. What was it called? 'Sectumsempra'? Will I get any information related to that spell? I went towards the section where mostly dark arts books are kept. This section is restricted, but I need to know about that spell.

I took out one book and there were a lot of spells I haven't heard about. It's better if I keep this book back before someone see me reading it. I kept the book back in its shelf, just then a piece of paper fell from it. I picked it up and found a strange name on it. 'Pinoculo'? What's that? Is it a spell?

I looked around and kept that paper inside my pocket and left the library. I went to Professor Slughorn to know about the strange spell.

It was almost night, I walked to my common room when I bumped into Ginny. "Gin where are you going in this hurry?" She was in a hurry, actually everyone was. "I don't know, I mean we are being called in the Great Hall" She said, I didn't knew what was going on so we all went there.

We all were gathered in the great hall. My eyes went on draco who too was looking at me. I looked at him with hurtful eyes and then shifted them to Professor Snape.

"Many of you are surely thinking why I have summoned you at this time. It's come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade" I widened my eyes. Harry is here?

"Now should anyone student Or staff attempt to aid Mr Potter they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression furthermore any person found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty. Another if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening I invite them to step forward"

I glared at him. I suddenly heard everyone's gasp, I turned to see harry. When did he came here? "It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies you still have a bit of a security problem headmaster" The door suddenly opened and I recognised many of them.

"I'm afraid it's quite extensive how dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night, tell them how you looked him in the eyes a man who trusted you and killed him, tell" I looked down in guilt, I knew but I couldn't stop it from happening. Just then Professor Snape pointed his wand towards Harry and Professor McGonagall pointed her wand towards him.

"Coward!" She yelled. I looked at my friends. "Lynn, you alright?" Hermione said to me as soon as I reached them. "I am so sorry, I don't know how you ended up here" She said, "Mione it's alright, I am totally fine"

"We don't have time to talk right now" Ron said in a hurry. "But why did you guys came here all of a sudden? Didn't you destroyed the horcruxes?" I asked. "No, two more horcruxes are left, one is the lost diadem of Ravenclaw and other-" He was cut off by the sudden voice.

Some students started screaming. "I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think the Divide is wise but this is a follyfolly. Give me Harry Potter this and none should be harmed give me Harry Potter and I shall live under give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded you have one hour" It was Voldemort's voice.

"What are you waiting for, someone grab him" Pansy said. I glared at her. I never liked her.

"Students out of bed-" Professor Filch said, "They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot" I giggled. "Oh sorry"

"Well Mr filch your arrival is must, please take Miss Parkinson and the rest of the Slytherin out of here"

"Where will it be?" "Dungeons would be"

I looked over at draco but couldn't find him. "Harry I will also go with you" I said to Harry who was going to find that lost diadem. "But lynn.. Okay fine" We both went to the common room of Ravenclaw.

"Do you even know where is it?" I asked Harry. "No but according to luna, it's the lost diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw"

We both ran to the room of requirements after talking to Helena's ghost. "Where will we find it?" I looked at the room which was a mess. "Don't worry we will find it soon" Harry assured.

"Harry, it's here" I took out the tiara and handed it to harry.  Just then I heard footsteps. "You didn't call Hermione and ron here right?" I whispered to him. He looked at me with confused expression.

"Well well well" No don't tell me. We both turned to find Draco with Goyle and Blaise. His eyes were widened to see me. "You have something of me which I had like to take back" He said. I looked at harry. "What's wrong with the one you have?" Harry said. "Yea but it's powerful.. And it doesn't quite understand me"

"You didn't tell her. Bellatrix. You knew it was me but you didn't say anything" Harry said, blaise whispered something in draco's ear. Just then someone screamed "Expelliarmus" From behind and I saw hermione and ron. As they fought with each other, the tiara fell somewhere else. "Harry" I exclaimed and he went to take it out. Ron ran behind them. Hermione and I started helping him.

Just after we took the tiara, ron came to us running and screaming. "Goyle set the place in fire" We all widened our eyes and started running. But then I realised draco is also here. He must be stuck somewhere too. I stopped and ran back. "Lynnnn" Harry exclaimed but I didn't stop. I ran everywhere but couldn't find him. Just then I saw a broomstick and flew on it. I saw draco but when I went towards him, goyle fell into the fire. I was shocked. I saw my friends too coming in their brooms to save them. Ron grabbed blaise's hand and Harry took draco's hand.

We all got out of the room. Draco and Blaise ran from there. I looked at my friends and then was about to go but Ron stopped me. "Lynn they are our rivals, you aren't gonna help them right?" He said. "Let her go" Harry said. I looked at him, he nodded. I smiled and ran behind them.

"Draco stopp" I yelled, he stopped listening to my voice. He turned to me with a horror expression. I realised why is he making that face and immediately hugged him. I patted his back, understanding why is he so upset. It's obvious he just lost his childhood friend. He kept his head on the crook of my neck, weeping silently.

After breaking the hug, "draco please.." I held his hand, "please.. Come with us.. don't go to wrong side" I begged him. He looked at our intertwined hands, saying nothing. "I am sorry.." He left my hands, shattering me. "I am sorry.. Lynn but.. I can't leave my parents there alone or.. He will.. Kill them" He said in a breaking tone, tears forming in both of our eyes. I wiped mine, he too wiped his and then left. I stood there alone, looking at him who kept running, until he disappeared..