Ch-3

Author's pov
"Doctor is there any improvement about her condition?" Draco asked impatiently. The doctor looked at him with the same expression. Draco's face fell. "We can't say anything right now. She isn't responding. Her heart is beating but there's no improvement, she may die being like-" He was cut off by Draco yelling at him.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT!! She isn't going to die. She promised to stay with me, how can she leave me!! You are lying (in a breaking tone) you all are lying (he sat beside her) she will be alright" He held her hand, looking at her with tearful eyes.

The doctor looked at him with sympathetic eyes. He knew there isn't any chance for her to wake up until it's her will to stay alive or die. But she isn't showing any improvement since 7 months.

"Leave all of you" Draco said in a low tone. The doctor directed the nurse and they all left him. He cupped her face and pecked her forehead.

"Please wake up. Don't give me so big punishment Lynn. Wake up" He said, while tears fell down his cheeks.

FLASHBACK

It was fifth year going on.. Draco's feelings for Lynn grew even more than before..

Lynn's pov
I feel a little different than the other two years. I feel like I am getting attracted to that Malfoy. Like harry and the others said that he bullies people, I never saw him doing so. Instead I just saw him being quiet or irritated by his friends. I find him handsome. Oh god! Lynn stop thinking about him. You are a muggle and he is a pureblood, isn't it obvious he will hate you? Yah I know! But I can't help falling for him. It's not completely true love, it's just a little crush on him.

It hurts to know that he will never be mine. I always think to talk to him or at least approach him but due to my friends and his friends, I never get the chance. And since I have ignored him for two years straight, I don't think he will ever like to talk to me.

I literally lost my first ever crush. Aann!! Yah Lynn stop crying, what if your friends saw you doing so!? Okay okay I won't cry. Why won't I cry? I lost my crush, I don't even know what type of girl he likes? What if he doesn't like my blonde hair? But he also has blonde hair. What if he doesn't like me being a foodie? But mostly boys like foodie girls. What if he hate the fact that I am American? Maybe. The fact is I am muggle and he will definitely hate me. Argh!!

Lynn just go and talk to him. Stop overthinking. I walked on the corridor until I was stopped by Ron. "Ron where are you taking me?" I said to him who dragged me outside of the school. Great! I lost my opportunity of talking to Draco. Hah!

Why is he taking me to the Hogsmeade? "What is going on Ron?" I asked furiously. "Look we are making Dumbledore's Army and you are a part of it" He explained. I blinked my eyes twice. "Whyy??"

"What why? We need to do this to get this Umbridge out of this school" Hah! "Do you remember what she did to you that you are laughing?" I remembered what she did and I still remember that pain which I had but the thing I remember is Draco's sympathetic eyes for me. I felt so good at that time that he felt bad for me. I interrupted that Umbitch with harry and we both got the punishment to write 'I must never tell lies' and 'I must never interrupt' with our blood.

That bloody teacher! Huh! I hate her! So I agreed to be a part of this whatever army.

And it had been only a few weeks when we were caught off. I can't believe that Draco was a part of that so called 'Inquisitorial Squad'. I thought he was a good boy. But no! I will never talk to him. How can he do such thing? Against his own school mates. Whatever, he never considered us as mates, he just considered his Slytherin as kings. Huh! And I fell for him. I am such an idiot. See how his face fell seeing me here with others. What did he thought? That I will be a part of his so called squad? I always support right things and right people. He is just a coward to support right people.

We were in that Umbitch's office. I was held by Malfoy but I completely ignored his presence. I don't f-cking care about him now. My main focus was on harry who was held by Umbridge. I looked over at others who looked at me. I just want to get rid of this Malfoy and so want to Avada Kedavra this woman. Huh! But of course I can't do that. Why the hell he is the one holding me? I wish it was someone else so I wouldn't feel comfortable with the other one. Oops! I confessed that I am comfortable with Draco. Sh-t sh-t sh-t!

***

New year! New session! Sixth year has started! Fifth year ended with Umbitch leaving the school. Suits her! 😏 I don't know what's gonna happen this year. I hope it turns to be a normal one. Well being in hogwarts means it's not normal. Ha!

Anyways, I went inside the train but I couldn't find any empty compartment nor my friends. Where should I sit? I was so busy in finding them that I didn't even realised someone was coming my way. "Oh sorry" My eyes went on the person to see a tall, blonde guy looking at me who looked so small in front of him. WHAT THE FUCK!!! He looks so manly!! I can't believe this. Is he Draco??

"Lynn" For the very first time I heard my name from his mouth. It felt so good. I looked at him and couldn't take my eyes off from his grey eyes. "Um.. Yes?" Why the heck am I so nervous? Isn't it obvious? That I am standing right in front, actually damn too close to my crush.

"Hi" I said. Wow Lynn do you really think that he will reply back to you? "Hi" He said in his deep voice. What??? I can't believe this. Am I dreaming? He literally replied to me??? Gosh!! If it's a dream then I don't wanna wake up..

"I know I am handsome but stop staring at me. It feels creepy" He said with a smirk. I widened my eyes. "What the heck?? Why will I stare at your handsome face?" Shit! I facepalmed myself. Why did I say handsome? His smirk grew more wide. Gosh!! "Umm.. I need..to..go...now" I stuttered and turned to go but he grabbed my arm. "Why don't you sit with me?" I widened my eyes. I turned to him. "What did you say?" I asked once again to confirm. "That you heard, sit with me in my compartment"

Ha! "No way I am going to sit with your Slytherin friends" I said. "What if I say I am not sitting with them?" I looked at him for a second then I heard my name from behind. "Lynn what are you doing here?" I thanked that person internally for saving me from this Malfoy's smirks. "Oh George, I have been finding your brother, have you seen him?" I ran to him, jerking off Malfoy's hand. "Yeah" And then I went with him to find my friends leaving behind Malfoy who had an upset face. But why?

Whatever.

In the Great Hall, Professor Dumbledore announced a new teacher and guess what! DADA will be taught by Professor Snape now. Great! Well he has never scolded me before but maybe he will now because I am worst in DADA. Everyone were so busy in eating and chit-chatting. But I didn't felt like doing any of these. I looked around when my eyes went on Draco who was quieter than usual. What happened to him? He was alright in the train but now..