Ch-5

Lynn's pov
I feel so lonely after my fight with Ron and Harry. I know they hate him but they shouldn't have judged my likeness. I love him, why can't they understand that it's love not attraction. I haven't met Draco for many weeks. He said he had some work of his family so we couldn't meet. And Hermione is too busy in studying and I am not at all interested to study.

I just decided to go to the Astronomy tower when I saw someone, he looked like Draco but when did he came back? I followed him and found him going to the Room of Requirements. But why?

I decided not to follow him so instead I went up the stairs. I looked at the view. I felt so good with the cool breeze hitting my bare skin. I smiled at the view until I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Draco with an upset face.

"Draco what happened to you?" I asked being worried. He looked at me and hugged me tightly. I became more worried. He was crying. "I..can't do this..lynn.. I can't" He murmured. But I can't understand what does he mean by this.

"What do you mean? What you can't do?" I asked but he didn't replied. I looked at him and then made him sit down. "Look at me and tell what happened?" He looked at me, I wiped his tears off. "I..i have to kill him or else he will kill me" He said in an afraid tone.

"Whom you have to kill? Who will kill you? Please tell me properly, I am so worried"

"Voldemort" I froze on my spot. "He ordered me to kill Professor Dumbledore or else he will kill me and my mother" He cried. I was shocked. I hugged him. He hugged my waist and cried. "I can't do this. I am so scared" He said. I patted his back, trying to calm him down.

After awhile, we both sat together, holding hands. I looked at him who was looking down. "Lynn please leave me. I don't want him to hurt you too" He said in a low tone. But I didn't budged. "Lynn please. It's for your safety, leave me. They will hurt you if they find out that I am dating a muggle"

"I won't leave. I can't leave you when you are all alone. Do you really want me to do that?" I said looking in his eyes. He shook his head. "So I am not leaving. I will stay by your side till the end of our lives. I will always stay with you" He smiled bitterly. I smiled back, patting his back. He pecked my forehead.

After some hours, he went back to his common room. But I instead of going to my room, went to Professor Dumbledore. When I entered his office, I found Professor Snape there.

"Miss Barron, what brought you here?" He said in his deep voice. "I came here to meet Professor Dumbledore" I replied. "Isn't it obvious you came here to meet him?" I looked down in embarrassment. "Oh Lynn what happened? Is everything alright?" Professor Dumbledore said.

"How can everything be alright sir? Do you even know what's going on in your school?" I said furiously. "Lynn, behave" Professor Snape said but I ignored him. "Lynn calm down and explain what happened?"

"Do you know what 'you-know-who' asked Draco to do?" I asked. Their expressions changed. "Did Draco told you?" Professor Snape said. "So you two know about it? Still you aren't doing anything to save him from him?"

Professor Dumbledore spoke "Lynn look you should stay out of all this-" I cut him off, "how can I stay out of all this when my boyfriend is in danger? I can't leave him alone. I have promised to stay by his side and I will do that"

"You and Draco are dating?" I realised what I said. "Yes we are. So what? I am not scared being a muggle, dating a pureblood"

"It's not like you are thinking Lynn. I won't let Draco kill me instead I have already asked Severus to do it" I looked at both the professors. "But can't you just stop it from happening? Is it necessary for you to die?" I said, being scared.