Ch-10

Two years later
Draco's pov
I woke up and found I had slept on my desk yesterday. I stood up and went out of my room. I saw the door in front of mine. I decided not to go inside. It's already been two years ago without any change in her condition. I went towards the kitchen but my feet stopped. Even though she hadn't woken up yet, even though it's been two years, even though I always decide not to check on her but everytime my feet stops me. I can never ignore her.

Not now. She needs me. I need her. I turned around and opened the door. There she was, sleeping on the bed, covered in her blanket. What can I do to wake her up? I went towards her and sat beside her. I held her hand. I wish you were with me right now. I smiled faintly and kissed her hand.

I stood up and then widened my eyes. I felt my hands being held back. I turned around and found her holding me back. My eyes filled with tears of happiness. I ran to her. "Lynn, lynn wake up" But she didn't gave any respond. I called her regular doctor but he said nothing. Was I hallucinating? No it wasn't. She definitely held my hand. So how come there is no improvement in her condition?

Merlin what have you done to my love? My lynn, she doesn't look good like this. I left for my work after sometime.

***
?? Pov
I looked around the room. It was an unfamiliar room. Where am I? I woke up with some difficulty. I looked at my dress, it was a white dress. I stood up and went out. Oww I am hungry. Oo there's a kitchen here. But who's house is this? There's another room as well. I opened the door, it had black wallpaper, and an emerald green blanket. Was it a boy's room? Whatever.

I went towards the kitchen and opened it to find someone's food. I took it out to find a letter on it. I opened it:

If you ever wake up, eat this.. Don't worry I made it this morning, I make it everyday, everyday your favorite dishes.. But if you ever wake up again please, for merlin's sake please tell me, I would be at my work but if you inform me through phone or letter, I won't hesitate to come back to you.. But please don't ignore, you are my life and I love you from my whole heart..

It didn't had any name. But I understood who wrote it. It was 'his' handwriting. It was draco's handwriting. I looked at the dish and it was my favorite. So I immediately brushed and ate it. It felt like I am eating after ages. But what had happened to me? I don't remember anything except of one thing that someone kept saying something to me while I was asleep.

I took out a sheet of paper and wrote on it:

Draco, I love you too, thanks for making me food, and yes I finally woke up, can't wait to meet you.. Come back soon love..

And gave it to my owl. I remember the last time i was in Hogwarts. What happened after that?

***

Draco's pov
I was working on my desk when an envelope fell on my desk. My eyes went on it and then looked at the owl who sent it and widened my eyes. It was Lynn's owl. I looked at the envelope, is it really what i am thinking? My hands trembled when i picked it up. My lips trembling and my eyes filled with tears, i slowly took out the letter and opened it.

"Lynn"

I whispered as i understood it was her hand writing. When i read it, tears fell from my tears. I immediately got up, took my coat and bag and ran out side. "Draco--" I didn't hear anything and ran outside. I sat on my car and drove to our house.

I opened the door immediately. "Lynn" I said impatiently. I went to the living room which was connected to the kitchen and found no one. I ran to her room and there she was, sitting on the bed. She looked at me and smiled. "Draco" I ran towards her and took her in my embrace and started crying. I can't believe this. My love. She is finally awake. I am so happy. Merlin you saved the love of my life.

"Draco, I'm alright"

It feels so good listening to her soft voice. I broke the hug and looked at her. I cupped her face with my both hands. She giggled. "Why did you do this to me? Do you know how hard it was for me?" I whispered. She wiped my tears. "I am sorry. Please don't cry, i can't see you like this" She said with tearful eyes. I immediately wiped them off. "Please don't cry love, see i am not crying" I tried to stop but tears were falling continuously.

"I can't believe i am seeing Draco Malfoy crying" She said while laughing. I again hugged her. I kept my head on the crook of her neck, inhaling her fragrance. "Please don't ever leave me again" I whispered while looking at her. She shook her head. "Never. I will never leave you"

We both joined our foreheads.

"Even if i was not here, you could have moved on. Why did you wasted your time and life because of me?" She said, i kissed her forehead.

"Because i love you"

Her eyes light up and we both shared an eye contact. "I love you, i will always love you and I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU"

She smiled. "I love you too"

THE END