Ch-9

I ran out of that corridor and bumped into Neville. "Oh Neville, are you alright?" He nodded. "I am fine but have you seen luna? I am worried for her" I shook my head. He then ran from there. I ran into harry who was holding something. "Where are you going?" He had upset expression. "Lynn.. He.. Uhh professor snape is no more" I widened my eyes. Professor Snape? He is no more.. He was always my favorite teacher.. And he always treated me equal to his Slytherin students.. "I need to go somewhere, please take care of yourself" I nodded slightly and then ran to the place from where he came and found him lying on the floor, against the wall.

I bent on my knees, holding his hands. I won't forgive that Voldemort for killing you. My eyes filled with tears and anger. I left him there and then went from there. I went to the Great Hall to see it was turned into the hospital wing. I saw a lot familiar faces, sadness filled inside me as I walked I came across Professor Lupin with Tonks. Then I looked aside them and I fell on my knees. Fred, he he is dead? Someone kept their hand on my shoulder. I looked at the person to see harry who had just came here with ron and hermione. I didn't even realised when I had started crying.

I saw ron and his family crying. I bite my lips, stood up and ran from there. "Lynn" Harry said but I didn't stopped. I am gonna kill everyone whosoever kills my loved ones. I don't care if it makes my life too in danger. I wiped my tears harshly which were continuously rolling down my eyes. "Lynn stopp.." Harry grabbed my arms and came in front of me. "Where do you think you are going?"

"To stop them. I will kill'em all. They took them.. They killed them.. I just can't.. I can't let them live in peace.." I said in a breaking tone. "I know.. I know Lynn you are upset, I am upset too but that doesn't mean you will put yourself too in danger.. You know you need to live.. There are a lot of people who love you, they don't want you too to leave them.. So please understand, don't do something that would make your own life in danger"

"So should I just sit with my hands on my lap? That won't help it. Harry they killed many people, and they won't come back.. They put their lives in danger and died, I don't want their deaths to be in a vain..and I want to fight until I can't stand.. Please don't stop me" I jerked his hands off my shoulders and left him.

Then I heard something. I widened my eyes listening to that spell. "Pinoculo" I looked at the person who threw that spell on Harry and I came in between. "Lynnn!!" He screamed my name. I fell on the floor. I felt a pain in my head as the spell directly hit my head. "Ahhh" I screamed in pain. "Stupefy" Harry yelled at that person and then held me in his arms. "Harry, leave me alone. Please go, don't bother and go"

"But" I didn't let him stay and then he left. I again fell on the floor. My head was spinning. I remembered Professor Slughorn's words when I had asked him about the spell..

Flashback

"Professor Slughorn" I knocked at his door. "Oh miss Barron, what brought you here at this time?" He asked me, opening his door. "I was in the library when I came across a strange weird spell, can you tell what does it mean?" I handed him the piece of paper.

He looked at it and then at me. "Where had you get it?" I looked down quietly. "Don't tell me you too went to the same side like Tom Riddle did?" I widened my eyes. "Tom Riddle means? Volde-" He stopped me. "Don't say his name" He kept that paper on the desk. "Sir what does this spell mean? Is it a dark spell too?" He looked at me and nodded.

"This is one of the darkest spell. It can also be an unforgivable curse but very few people know about it that's why it's not that famous" I looked at it. "But what does it mean?" I looked at him with curiousity.

"It's a poisonous spell. But it can have two effects. Either it will kill you on the spot or it will kill you slowly, the place this spell will hit first, that part of your body will start paining, that pain will get bigger and bigger and soon that pain will encover your whole body. You will feel your whole body either burning or you would feel like your whole body is bleeding. The pain will keep increasing and it will soon kill you. Well instead of killing, you can also be paralyzed. That is on your will, if your will power is strong then you will be paralyzed or you would die. I don't know how you came across this spell but make sure to always stay away if you ever listen to it from anyone"

Flashback ends

I slowly closed my eyes, whispering "draco.."

Author's pov
'Why did I thought I heard my name?' Draco thought while he walked out. Lynn tried her best to stand up on her feet but was again and again falling down. The pain started increasing and she soon felt her both arms paining. "Ahhh" She screamed in pain but there was no one who would listen to her screams.

Tears fell from her eyes. She kept murmuring 'help me' or 'draco.. Help' or asking for her friends. But her whimpering were inaudible for everyone because no one was there. The battle was stopped by Voldemort so everyone were out of the castle. And those who were inside were either injured or at the peak of death. There was no one who could listen to her except one person.

'Why do I feel that Lynn is in some danger?' Draco kept thinking about it and kept looking everywhere for her but couldn't until his parents called his name. He looked one last time to find his lynn but there was no sign of her. He then slowly walked towards his parents.

With so much difficulty, lynn got on her feet. She held a stick nearby. Blood was coming out of her mouth. With support of the stick, she walked towards the entrance door of the castle. That's when she lost balance and before fainting she spoke his name. "Draco.... " She murmured. Draco stopped on his tracks. 'Lynn! She is calling me' he was afraid of losing her.

"Don't go..." Her last words and then she closed her eyes, falling down on the floor. Draco turned around and his eyes directly landed on the unconscious lynn. He widened his eyes in shock and immediately ran towards her. "Draco stop" His father yelled but he didn't stop.

He took her in his arms. "Lynn" He said, tears falling down his eyes. He kept her head on his lap, trying to wake her up but she wasn't waking. He checked her heartbeat, she was alive but wasn't responding.

"Please.. Lynn.. Please don't leave me.. I promise to stay with you.. I won't go.. I won't go.. anywhere.. Please wake..up.. Please open.. your eyes.. Lynn.. what happened to you.. Don't do like this.. Wake up.." He cried but she wasn't responding..

With this flashback ends

This was how she ended up like this. This was her and draco's story. She was paralyzed after that day. She never responded, never gave any sign of waking up. Her condition made both harry and draco in guilt. Harry, because she saved him from that spell while draco, because she was always by his side and when she needed him, he left her alone. Draco was drowned with this guilt. He left everything and started living with lynn, separated from everyone.

All he wanted was his lynn to wake up. She was only his and no one else's. He promised and he kept that promise and stayed with her and had promised to never leave her alone..