Ch-4

It was night.. I didn't wanted to sleep so I decided to go to the Astronomy tower. At this time, there must be no one. Nice chance. I sneaked out of my room when someone's voice came from behind making me afraid. "Where are you going Lynn?" I turned to see harry.

"Oh harry hi" I ruffled my hair. He raised his eye brows. "I.. Um going for a troll" Seemed like he wasn't satisfied with the answer. "Come back soon, Mr Filch will catch you then" I nodded and ran outside.

Thank god! I went up those stairs and when I reached I found.. Draco? What is he doing here? I slowly went to him and stood beside him. "Why are you here?" was the first question by him. "I wasn't sleepy" I replied. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Same" He replied with an emotionless face.

"What happened to you Draco?" I said in a low tone. "Just nothing" He said looking somewhere else. I looked down and held his hand. He looked down and then at me. I realised and took my hand back. What am I doing? I can't let him know my feelings. No way!

I looked down when he suddenly cupped my face. I nervously looked at him. He came closer and I closed my eyes in nervous. I felt his hot breath on my lips but then he stopped. I opened my eyes to find him standing far from me.

I looked down, closed my eyes tightly and pecked his lips, getting on my toes. His eyes were widened. I regretted my action. "I am sorry but I like you Draco" I said in one go. But his expression was not I was expecting. He had an emotionless face.

"What did you say? How dare you to kiss me you mudblood?" He said angrily. I was taken aback from his tone. He never talked to me like this. "Do you not know your limits? I am a pureblood and you are just a filthy mudblood"

Tears formed in my eyes. I didn't expected him to be so harsh. I looked at him tearfully. "I am sorry" That's all I said and ran from there. As I was going down, I found my ring was missing. It was given by my late grandmother. I looked around but couldn't find it that's when I realised I must have left it there only.

No! No! No! I don't wanna look at him again!! But I have to. That ring is really precious to me. I have spent my whole childhood with my grandmother. And I don't wanna lose the only thing which reminds me of her. I have to go back.

I climbed the stairs to see him still standing there, looking at something on his hand. I realised it was my ring. I furiously went to him and snatched it away. He looked at him as if didn't expected me to come back. "Don't overthink. I came back because of my ring. I am not at all interested to talk to you now" I said sternly. And was about to go when he held my hand.

"Please don't go" His voice sounded like he is begging. "Just leave me alone" I said angrily. "Lynn I am sorry I didn't meant to hurt you" He said while grabbing my shoulders. "Oh really? But you have already hurt me enough. Now I have no strength to listen to your shit" I said and again started to go but then he pinned me to the railing and connected his lips with mine.

I was shocked. I didn't responded. Instead I stood still and that's when I came back to reality and pushed him away. "Why did you do that??" I yelled at him with tears. "Because I like you" I was shocked by his sudden confession. "No you're lying. Stop hurting me already, how many times will you play with my emotions??"

"No I am not lying. I have always liked you since the day I met you. I really like you Lynn. In fact I love you" He said tearfully. I shakes my head. "No no" I tried to deny it whatever I heard but then he held my hands. I looked at him. "I am not lying. I really love you Lynn. I always have" I interrupted him "THEN WHY DID YOU SAY THAT I AM A MUDBLOOD?? Why did you yell at me for confessing my feelings?"

"Because I was stressed. I was not in my right mind. There were a lot of things in my mind and I took out all my anger on you. I know I did mistake but I am sorry. I am really sorry" He said, tears rolling down his cheeks. I wiped them. "Don't cry. It doesn't look good on you"

He came near me and kissed my forehead. "Trust me. I have never liked anyone in my life the way I like you. I never had the strength to confess to you because I thought you hate me. You ignored me for all those years that made my heart break so many times. I know your friends must have told you to do so and I wasn't angry with them because whatever they told you must be true. I am not a good person. I have always hurt and bullied innocent people. I am really a bad person. But I changed myself. Because I thought you won't like a bully like me. That's why I stopped all those things I used to do. I stopped bullying people. All for you. Because I love you. I really love you Lynn"

I was in tears due to his confession. I couldn't control my tears so I hugged him. I felt his hands on my back which made me happy. I felt comfort, safe and couldn't tell what I was feeling. I felt a whole lot of butterflies in my stomach. I kept my head on the crook of his neck, his cologne smelled so good. His hot breath on my neck gave me shivers down my spine.

After sometime, I left him. He cupped my face and then looked at me as if asking for permission. I closed my eyes and then felt his soft lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he was too tall for me so I was on my toes. Maybe he noticed it, that's why he picked me up through my thighs. As we kissed each other passionately.

He started walking downstairs making my eyes widened. "Where are you going?" I whispered. "Where no one can disturb us" He said with a wink. He again kissed me and made his way to the Slytherin common room. I had no idea what he was doing. Luckily no one was there. He took me to his room and then locked it.

And we continued to do that.. We didn't made out, don't worry.. We were too young to do that.. We just slept together and that was the best sleep I ever had..

Author's pov
Lynn came back to her dorm at morning, harry noticed that she was wearing the same clothes as last night and got suspicious about it. When she behaved a little different than usual in the Great Hall, harry became more suspicious. Lynn got up from her seat and ran outside to get rid of her friends' questions.

As she walked on the corridor she was stopped by certain someone. She knew who it was. "Draco you know that the school doesn't know about us yet" She said while looking at him who was leaning against the wall. "I know but I can't control myself whenever I see you"

He said and then held her hand and pinned her to the wall. He pressed his lips against hers. She smiled, he too smiled. While they kissed. Harry who followed Lynn, found them.

"I can't believe this. She went to meet him last night" He got frustrated and left them there.

In the common room of Gryffindor, Lynn came back after meeting with Draco to see her friends looking at her with disbelief.

"What happened guys?" She asked in confusion. "What happened? Ha! Stop behaving like you know nothing" Ron said furiously. "But what happened? Why are you talking like this Ron? Hermione, harry what's going on?"

"Lynn, it would be fine if it was someone else but seriously Malfoy? Out of all people, you are in affair with him??" Harry said making Lynn's eyes wide. "How do you know?" She asked, still in shock.

"The actual question is why are you with him?" Ron asked. "What do you mean? Can't I date anyone of my choice?" She said furiously. "Yeah you can but it has to be Malfoy of all people??" Ron said. "Yeah it had to be him because he has a soft spot in my heart" Lynn replied back.

"I can't understand you. First you yourself ignored him and now all of a sudden you are meeting him late at night" Ron said, completely disappointed. "But what's the problem with him? He changed himself because of me, he has always loved me so why can't I love him back??" She angrily yelled. "Guys please calm down" Hermione said but couldn't calm either one.

"I really thought that you guys are my best friends and that you will understand me but no. You guys are instead going against me for choosing Draco. I am so disappointed by you all" Ron chuckled sarcastically, "you are disappointed? I am disappointed from you for choosing our rival to date" He said angrily and went to his room. Harry followed him. Lynn was hurt by his words and went back to her room.