Ch-6

Everyone is busy with the wedding preparations of Bill and Fleur. And i am standing here, looking outside of the window. Because I miss him. I terribly miss him. I want to know how is he, what is he doing.. I want to be in his embrace right now. I hugged myself, thinking about it.

"Lynn" I knew the voice so i didn't turned. "Do you miss him?" I nodded. "You know you can meet him whenever we go back to Hogwarts" I turned to him. "I know that harry, but it's hard for me to live without him" I said with tearful eyes. He came near and hugged me. I cried.

He patted my head. He always comforts me, don't get me wrong, he is like a brother to me and i know he also treats me as his sister.

On the day of wedding, everyone was enjoying. I just stood outside when the weather started becoming darker than before until I realised it was.. Dementors! I ran inside.

"Dementors! Dementors! They are coming! " I yelled panicked. Harry ran towards me. "Lynn we need to go, we need to-" I cut him off, "harry you go, you go with hermione and ron" I said. "What the hell are you saying? I can't leave you. They will take you"

"Don't worry. I want to protect them. You go, they are behind you not me" I assured him. He looked at me one last time when he apparated with other two. I looked over at Ginny and ran to her.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM" Professor Lupin yelled and then looked at me with a motivating look. I have never done this charm. I was never able to. I could never think of any happiest memory. I didn't realised that I zoned out when my name was yelled from behind.

I looked at front of me to see a dementor coming towards me. I closed my eyes and yelled, "EXPECTO PATRONUM" I opened my eyes to see a snake. I looked over at Professor Lupin who looked at me with a proud smile. It was my first patronus charm. And I realised it was a snake just like what I thought. I thought about mine and draco's moments. I never knew that these were the happiest and the strongest memory of mine which can create a patronus charm.

My eyes shifted to Ginny. I ran towards her. "Gin are you alright?" I saw her arm bleeding. "Let's get outta here" George said. I nodded and somehow we all apparated from that place. I was safe. We all were. Mrs Weasley ran towards her daughter and then hugged me.

"Lynn thank you, you protected my daughter" She said in a very sweet tone. I smiled bitterly. "I have to find harry and others" I said to Mr Weasley. "But it's dangerous, it's better for you to stay in touch with us"

"I know sir, but I need to go" I replied. He hesitated but then nodded. I smiled at all of them and then went from there. I don't know where are they and where am I. I know I should have went with them but I also know that I should protect people if they are in danger. That's what I was taught by my parents. Talking about them so I miss them.

It's been quite a few days and here I am wandering here and there. I don't know myself where I am going. That's when a thought came in my mind and I apparated to that place. It was so dark. The whole mansion was dark. It looked like a haunted house. When I decided to go inside, I saw some people in front of the gate, that's when I realised and my eyes were widened. It was harry and others.

I used a charm which I created by myself, it helps me to get invisible. With this, I sneaked inside the Malfoy Manor. It was a huge hall and that's when my eyes went on a certain blonde boy. My eyes filled with tears. He stood there with his father I guess..? His father looked so scary. No wonder, draco was himself scared of him. But my main focus here was harry. What happened to his face?

That black dress lady, she brought draco to harry and asked him if it's harry or not. I felt relieved when he didn't say his name. I smiled that even he knew he didn't tell that it's harry. Now where is she taking hermione? Where should I go? Should I follow her or go and save harry and ron? But my mind instead wants to go to draco. No, no, no! I have to save my friends first. I ran behind that lady where she took hermione.

As I ran, I bumped into someone. I fell down and my invisible charm went off. I looked at my hands which were visible now. I panicked but then someone held my hand and dragged me from there. I looked at my front to see...draco

He took me to an empty room. "Lynn what the hell are you doing here??" He yelled at me in a whisper. I got in tears seeing him and I just couldn't control myself so I hugged him and started crying. He patted my hair. "Lynn why did you came here? You know it's dangerous you sho-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his.

He responded. "What is going on here?" I was shocked by the voice and we both departed from each other. I saw a lady standing in front of us looking back and forth between us. "Who is she? And what is she doing here?" She asked draco. Oh no! Now because of me, he got in trouble. Why do I always make troubles??

"Mother, she is-" "I know who she is. She must be your girlfriend for whom you wrote those letters" She said. I looked over at draco, he wrote letters? I never received any, obvio, how will I when we started dating last year and then we lost contact.

"Mother, I was about to tell you" He said in a low tone. "Draco I need to go" I said, taking their attentions on me. "But lynn-" I used my invisible spell and ran outside. I don't have time for my own desires to meet him, I have to save my friends. That's the reason why I came here, because I somehow knew they must be here. But my other reason was him..