XI

Chapter 11

"Is she going to be ok?" I faintly heard my brother's voice.

I squinted my eyes because of the light that's hurting my eyes. I grunted when I saw the red spots that appeared on my skin, it looks disgusting as hell.

"Holy shit Soph, are you okay?" My brother rushed towards me and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Yes I am, you idiot." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't idiot me, you almost died back there." He slightly punched my arm, "you're lucky Jace brought you here right in time, you could've died Soph."

He was the one who brought me here?

"He brought me here?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"No, iron man did." He rolled his eyes, "yes he did stupid."

"That's nice of him," I shrugged, not knowing what else to say.

He snorted as he took my bags with him in one hand, the other one around my shoulders to support me. We thanked the school nurse and walked out of the sick bay.

"What happened to you anyway Soph?" My brother nudged me.

"We had to disect frogs, then that asshole Blake threw the frog at me. He knew that I have allergic reactions from frogs, A." I fumed as I weakly threw my hands up in the air.

I heard him let out an angry groan and heaved a deep sigh. I looked at him, he was pinching the bridge of his nose.

"That fucking bastard," He shouted lividly.

Veins on his neck were throbbing, shoulders stiffening.

"He's going to pay for this, he's going to regret he was fucking born." His voice was deep and the last time that I saw him this angry was ages ago.

He almost ran towards Blake's class, luckily Jace stopped him.

"Hey, calm down man." His hands were pushing my brother's chest that's heaving heavily.

"He would fucking pay for this," he vowed.

Jace clapped his back and turned to me with worry etched on his face.

"Are you okay?" He ran a had through his already disheveled hair.

"Yeah, thanks for bringing me to the sick bay." I offered him a shy smile.

He shrugged and walked away. Aaron was looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?"

His smirk grew.

"You and Jace huh," He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I pushed him with the greatest force that I could muster which made him laugh.

"You must be out of your mind," I rolled my eyes.

He smirked at me and gave me a knowing look.

"I don't know, am I?" He cocked his head.

I glared at him as I spoke, "get your head out of your ass you bipolar jerk."

He feigned hurt but thank god he didn't push the conversation through, although I know this isn't over.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

After an exhausting day I was finally home. I collapsed onto my bed and breathed the smell of my duvet.

"I missed you," I mumbled through the sheets.

I wasn't expecting for it to reply so I rolled over and stared at the ceiling thinking about everything that happened today.