II

Chapter 2

My brother faked a cough to hide his laugh which made me glare at him. He cleared his throat before looking at the person across me which I assume is Jace.

"There's something wrong with the engine." My brother took a look at it again after that he let out a groan of frustration as he throw his arms up in the air.

"Ahh I see, how about I'll give you a ride?" He offered surprisingly.

"Su-" I cut off whatever my brother is going to say.

"We don't need your help." I rolled my eyes.

I'm shocked from my unnecessary outburst but I can't help it. It's like whenever Jace is around I catch this distinct bad aura.

"I'm not talking to you." Jace argued back.

"You said Hunts!" I yelled as I turned around.

"You're not the only Hunts in the world, I was talking to your brother not you." He said as he scowled.

"W-what, I-I" I stuttered when I realized that he had a point there.

"Save it." He rolled his eyes at me.

My brother cracked up as I felt my whole face heat up and I'm sure as hell that I look like a tomato right now. I glanced at my brother again who's now watching us, amusement clearly in his eyes which made me scowl at him. He cleared his throat before facing Jace again.

"Sure man." He shrugged and gave him those manly fist pump thingy.

My brother walked past me and walked beside Jace. I huffed and shouted.

"What about me?" I pouted.

"What about you?" Jace retorted.

"I'm not talking to you." I rolled my eyes. "Aaron?" I pouted as I face my brother.

"Uh. We're going with Jace right?" He said in a 'duh' voice.

What?! No. I'm not going to ride his car.

"What?!" I shouted with my eyes wide that it can pop out of my socket.

"That's the only way we can go to school." My brother shrugged nonchalantly.

"Can't we just take the bus?" I asked him hopefully.

"Do you think I will take that trash?" He quirked his eyebrow at me.

"But-" I whined not until I was thrown over a shoulder.

My stomach was pressed against his shoulder. I struggle out of his grip as I punch his back with my fist.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"No. Stay still or I'll slap your sorry ass." I heard the man say which I think is Jace.

Dickhead!

I stopped struggling and huffed in defeat. Seconds later I was literally thrown into the backseat and I hit my head.

"Jerk!" I was aggravated.

He shrugged and put his sun glasses on as he start to revive the engine.

Typical.

"Thanks for offering a ride man." My brother said with so much glee.

"Sure, it's not a big deal." Jace shrugged.

Why's he treating my brother like gold and he treats me like trash? And he's being extra dickhead to me. Isn't that unfair?

I forgot to tell you that Jace and my brother were best friends practically because they're both in the same crowd. So yeah that makes it that way.

"Right Soph?" I heard my brother said.

I shook my head and snap out of my trance as I look at my brother through the mirror.

"Huh?"

"I said that you're going to seat with us at lunch." He said, glancing through the rearview mirror.

What?

Awhile ago I was practically forced to get in this damn car and now I was forced to seat with them?

Hell no.

"No." I replied calmly letting him know that I was so close to losing my shit.

"You have to socialize more Soph, one friend isn't enough." He grunted.

How dare he insult me? He's becoming Jace Junior now?

"I have more than one friend! And for your information, I'm also popular I just refused to be one of those slutty bitches." I snorted.

"Yeah right." I heard Jace mumble under his breath.

"Shut up jackass." I said with a scowl on my face.

"Shut up whiny bitch," he snapped.

You understand now? This is what I meant by not having a decent conversation.

The rest of the ride was pretty boring except for the fact that both my brother and Jace are annoying, they kept on talking about football stuff. I mean, I don't even know how it is played.

"Can you guys just shut up for a minute! My ears are bleeding!" I complained.

Both of them looked at each other and shrugged as they continued their talk. I groaned loudly and right now I want nothing but to rip their heads off and feed them to the lions.

I took my ipod and plugged my headphones on. I played the track 'Royals by Lorde' and made the volume to full blast so that I can't hear them.

I leaned against the window and seconds later I saw the welcome sign of our school. We parked at the parking lot where people were swarming like ants. I quickly got out of Jace's car not expecting to be greeted by a stinging slap which hurt like a bitch.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys!!

Updated this book whew! Hahahah!!

Comment - what you think about this chappie

Vote- if you liked this chappie

Fan - if you love me;)

Love Youuuu!! <3

-ohhlala_77 xx