V

IM SO SORRY IN ADVANCE BC OF HOW BADLY THIS WAS WRTTEN:( BUT ANYWAYS HAPPY READING!

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫

Chapter 5

I bottled my emotions and tried my best not to let it get to me. I tried my best not to break down so I just pretended that I never heard those words.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves down and exhaled deeply as I went to the Principal's Office.

I coud hear footsteps following me as I walk towards the office.

"I'm right aren't I? He left you because he can't stand you. He left you-"

I whippped around and faced him not able to hold it in anyymore. He's crossing the line, way too much.

"Mind your own fucking business and stop meddling with mine. You absolutely have no right to say those words to me because you don't even know me."

Tears started to brim at the corner of my eyes so I turned around and entered the office.

"The principal's in line with someone, I'll inform you once he's done." The principal's secretary told me.

I nodded and sat at the purple couch across the front desk. After a few seconds the door was banged open and devil himself appeared. He walked in like he's some kind of god and if possible it only made me hate him more.

His eyes scanned the room until it landed on me. A strange emotion was swirling in his eyes as he walk towards me.

He plopped down next to me and I moved to the edge of the couch. I wouldn't want any part of his body to touch me. He opened his mouth to tell me something but the secretary cut him off.

"The Principal's ready to see you,"

I immediately stood up, I don't want to prolong this any longer. I pushed the door open and sat on the chair. He soon followed and sat opposite my direction.

"What did you two do again?" Mr. White asked us, tipping his eye glasses.

"He started it first-"

"She started it-"

We both glared at each other and started bickering shamelessly.

"No I didn't, you called me a bitch and-"

"You called me a dickhead and a jerk. You came onto me multiple times acting like a psycho bitch that's been released from the mental. You-"

"Shut up the both of you!" Mr. White shouted which made the both of us stare at the floor in silence.

"You guys are acting like babies. You always fight with each other, if one come's up with an insult the other one fires back. It's been what, 3 years? You're still immature, bicker here bicker there. You guys are already seniors, you guys were supposed to be friends." Mr. White explained.

Well, I beg to differ.

"You're going to college soon and who knows maybe you guys will need each other's help in the future."

Jace pretended to gag and so Mr. White gave him a hard glare.

"See, that's what I mean. How about let's make a deal?" He eyed the both of us, "i'll let the two of you off the hook without any punishments but in return you have to get along. You can't show up here, sent by the teachers because of your childish behaviors. That means no fighting, no glaring at each other, no bickering and everything that results to fighting. Can you do that?" He explained and exchanged glances with us.