ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ

"Oh, the nebulous clouds of Oa! Such glorious and beautiful gas! And the luminous ring around Mobo, ''tis a vision that's just as grand! But when we go across the galaxy-"

"Guy, is you don't shut up, I'll let my ring take over and kill you." I groaned as the four of us circled around Earth's orbit. "Hal, can we go? Today's the day!"

"One last lap, Zaria. Bat's orders." He sighed. "I wanna lay some ground rules before we-"

"When am I joining the League? I'm stronger than Zaria!" Guy protested and John clenched his fists.

"Dude, none of us are stronger than Zar. We're human and she's Tamarenian and a Red Lantern. She'd crush us without even trying." Hal defended and I grinned.

"What I'm hearing is that I'm better than all of you and I'm only thirteen." I sung out the last part.

"Which is why I need to lay down some rules, little red."

"I know the boys already, remember? I punched Speedy once and gave him a concussion."

"Just... play nice and don't pick fights with them. It took me a long time to convince Spooky to let you tag along."

"Despite the fact that I saved his life when I came to Earth?"

"You bruised his ego, Zar." He smirked and I laughed. "Now... don't tell the boys you know about the Watchtower, please. You're not supposed to know about it."

"Do they even know I fly around Earth like twice a week? It's literally in my vicinity right now!" I pointed at the Watchtower behind me and he shrugged. "And you did promise me."

"Not now, okay? When you're older, then I can get you inside and see if you can become a member of the League. For now, just stick to the side and play nice."

"Is the Sun rising over the gentle curve... of Guy Gardner's shapely-" I interrupted Guy with a punch to the face and a string of rage plasma that he barely managed to dodge. "Hey!"

"Thank you, Zar." John said, rubbing his temples and I bowed.

"Pleasure's all mine, John."

"Time to go down, Red. You ready?" Hal asked and I nodded with a big smile. "Rage under control?"

"Safely tucked in my ring for the next time Guy annoys me." I promised and he smiled. "Now, let's go! Today's the day!"

"Alright, let's go."

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"Always making an entrance, Lanterns."

"Wouldn't be us without it, Arrow." Hal grinned as we landed beside Batman and Robin. "Ready to see the sanctum?"

"You bet I am." I said, reaching out to hold his hand when I noticed the paparazzi.

"I'm glad we're all here." Aqualad called out to the sidekicks and turned to me. "And I'm glad you decided to come along."