ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ'ꜱ ɢɪʀʟ

a/n: i have absolutely no hate towards Bruce. but let's be honest, this is something he'd probably do.

"Mornin', Zar!"

"Mornin', Zar!"

"How are you so cheerful in the mornings? It's nine." I yawned, making my way to the kitchen and sat on the counter next to the stove.

"I have a League meeting today, so I'll probably be home a bit late." Hal grinned, handing me a plate of pancakes and bacon. "You'll be at the Cave today. Spooky's deploying you all on your first official mission."

"Any clue of what it is?"

"Something about-"

"We need to talk!" Flash appeared and Hal jumped, pointing his ring at him. "Dude, I've done this before. It shouldn't be as a shock to you."

"You have to stop vibrating through my doors, Barry! That's an invasion of privacy!"

"Nah. I like seeing you spooked." He smirked and sat next to me. "And you're the one we need to talk about."

"Why?" I asked.

"The Bats don't trust you."

"That much is obvious."

"So, how come you're here when the Team has already been deployed to Santa Prisca? I got the call from Wally saying that it's odd you're not there."

"When was the briefing?" Hal called out, gripping the counter.

"Last night."

"I was at the Cave last night! I was the last one to leave with Robin." I said and set my half-empty plate aside. "I was never called for a briefing."

"You're coming to the Watchtower today, so get dressed." Hal grumbled. "Not your suit, but civvies. I don't fucking care anymore."

"Hal, I don't think that's a good idea." Barry tried to reason but he was waved away.

"It's time someone confronted Spooky, and it's gonna be me. I've had enough of his bullshit... he can hate me all he wants, but I'm drawing a line when my kid's involved."

"Technically, I'm not-"

"Just let him roll with it." Barry cut me off and I nodded. "Hal, by bringing her, you're adding more fuel to the fire."

"Good."

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*