ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

"Little, Red! Time to train!"

"Ooh, we get to watch both Lanterns in action?" Wally smirked, nudging my side.

"Now, combat is about controlling conflict. Putting the battle on your terms. You should always be acting, never reacting." Canary said, standing beside Hal, her arm wrapped in a bandage. "Your job is to observe Zaria and Green Lantern and point out both of their flaws."

"I have none. I'm at the top of my game!" Hal exclaimed as I stepped onto the mat.

"Same rules apply?" I asked, cracking my knuckles.

"Nah, go crazy today. But-"

I interrupted Hal by constructing a mallet and hit him across the face with it, causing him to fall onto the mat.

Green Lantern, Status: Fail.

"Keep it under control. Got it." I smirked as the both of us removed our masks and he stood up. "Anything else?"

"I try that with the Bat and I'll be running laps around Gotham for a week!" I heard Robin say just as Hal constructed chains and they wrapped around me.

"Willpower overcomes rage, Red." Hal smirked as the chains kept getting tighter and I panicked. My eyes started glowing brighter and I glanced down to see the veins in my hand turn bright red. "Control it, Zar. Let go of your fear."

I bared my teeth and yanked the chains back, sending Hal to the other corner of the room. Using the Ring to break the chains, I flew up to Hal and threw him onto the ceiling and then blasted him to a wall.

"Control it!" He repeated, constructing a shield around him and I started punching it. "You're not your anger, Zar!"

"You don't understand my anger!" I yelled.

"Okay, training's over." Hal decided and blasted the shield back and threw me onto the training mat, using his Ring to construct a shield around it and chains to hold my arms down and keep my hand open so I wouldn't use my Ring. "Zar, you're starting to shift. Control it."

"On the blackest night, you all will-"

"All meet our destruction... that is our fate. I know!" He sighed and stepped forward. "It's the Ring talking, Zar. Come back home, it's okay... you're safe."

Slowly, the veins in my arms and my eyes turned back to back to normal and I fell to my knees holding my head.

"Hal?"

"Good job, kid... you're okay." He smiled and lowered the shield. Wally and Robin immediately rushed to my side to help me stand.

"What happened!?" Robin exclaimed once Hal released the chains.

"She still has these episodes where the Ring takes over for a moment. When that happens, find a way to ground her... but if she starts vomiting her blood or growing horns, it's game over and you summon me or the other Green Lanterns on Earth ASAP."