Hung

Jace was shocked, not saying anything and just staring at Alec, who turned his body away from Jace. "Say something and stop staring." He murmured.

"I.. Why are you still dating this guy?" Jace raked a hand through his hair. "And why haven't you used a stele on them?" 

"I've tried." Alec pushed down his jeans slightly, showing his upper thigh which was almost completely covered with stele markings. "They don't go away."

"You could, you know, do them closer to the bruises."

"But then he'll see them." Alec waved his arms frantically, "he can't find them, he can never see them unless I somehow purposefully hurt myself enough that I need this many runes. What kind of injury is that?? Anything with this many runes would have to be something major; something so major a fucking warlock would have to get involved."

"Magnus could save you from this guy, let's call him-"

"No!" Alec cried, "he's with him right now. If you call Magnus for help, not only will he tell Luc you called, or I called, then he'll know something's up and he'll make bruises a little.. further south."

"Alec, this is abuse, you have to break up with him!"

"I can't! I can't explain it either, I just can't!"

"Then I'll do it for you!"

"Then you'll just get me killed, Jace!" The two boys glared daggers at each other, Jace's hand reached round for his blade, Alec taking up a defensive stance. "Do you really want to do this?"

"If it means I can fix this for you, then yeah." Alec sighed and lowered his fists, sitting down on the bed.

"Fine, go ahead and tell him. If I have more bruises tomorrow, you'll know why."

"You won't, I'm ending this." Jace disappeared out the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

~*~

Alec sat in his room, trying to remember how to tie a noose, looking through an old knot tying book Hodge had given him when he still lived in Idris. He would rather kill himself than live through what Luc would give him when he got back from Magnus'.

He was attaching it to the ceiling when his phone rang, but it was Magnus' ringtone. Nervously, Alec picked up the phone, bringing it to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hi Alec." By the angel it's actually Magnus, Alec thought to himself.

"H-hi Magnus. Are you ringing about Luc?"

"Yes, what on earth do you see in him? I know I shouldn't care for who you date anymore as they are your choice and none of my business; but he is a shady character and he's letting off some bad aura. Jace also rang, at which point Luc got up and left before I had a chance to tell the blonde one to go away."

"Well don't worry," he tugged on the end, making sure it was secure. "Nobody needs to worry about me for much longer, so Luc won't be a problem." 

"What on earth are you doing, Alexander?" Alec poked his head through and tightened the loop so he couldn't get it out so easily.

"Goodbye, Magnus." Alec took a deep breath, looking down at the chair he stood on. "I love you.." He whispered and kicked the chair across the room, a loud gasp and squeal of pain escaping him.

"Alexander!" Alec dropped his phone, the screen cracking but the call didn't end.

He squirmed against the restraint at his neck, regretting his decision and gasping for any air he could get. Alec soon began to cough, losing more air than he was taking in, making black spots in his vision begin to appear.

Wind in the room began to form, making his body sway and the angle he hung at change, lightening things briefly before swinging back into place. Breath faltering, Alec let out a final breath, letting darkness consume him.

~*~

He awoke to a pair of golden eyelids right above him, and a pair of soft, definitely covered in balm, lips against his own. The person lifted away, opening them to reveal a pair of golden cat slits. "Magnus.." He breathed, taking in a lungful of air. 

"Oh thank God, you're awake." He shuffled away slightly, letting Alec see they were now in his apartment. "I've been trying for about a minute and you weren't doing anything."

"I'm here.." Alec closed his eyes and Magnus shook his shoulders until he opened them again. "What?"

"Just.. Please, stay awake for a while. So I know you won't die on me." Alec couldn't help but smile.

But it faded when realisation set in. "You saved me. Why?"

"Is it really not that obvious, Alec?" He gave him a blank look, clueless. "Aku cinta kamu. It means-"

"I love you." Magnus nodded, "Yeah well I love you too. So again, why save me? If you love me, there must be another motive."

"I can't live without you. I'm concerned about Luc, you're not safe with him if the thought of him getting a little upset at you makes you try and kill yourself. I can take care of you, I can nurture you, I won't hurt you-"

"So why did you break up with me!?" Alec sat up now, strength returning. "If you care so much, why do it in the first place!?"

"It was selfish; I just don't want to live through another life that will grow old and die and I'll be forever eternal. I rather you find someone else mortal and live old together. Not me, who hasn't aged since his eighteenth birthday."

"I don't care what you look like, it doesn't change who you are; and you are the best man I've ever met."

"You haven't met very many."

"Oh shut up and kiss me." Alec said with a grin, throwing himself at Magnus and locking their lips together.

It was just as he remembered; the familiar taste of sandalwood mixed with mint and.. strawberry? Strawberry lip balm. They were soft, but not too soft, letting Alec move around on them with ease, trying to pry open his mouth with the tip of his tongue but it didn't work and Magnus pulled back.

Alec looked sad, "why'd you stop?"

"Alec.. Will you be my boyfriend again?" 

He laughed, "I just kissed you, of course I will. But I think this calls for something.. celebratory? Don't you?"

Magnus grinned, picking Alec up with his arms under his thighs. "I do believe I have something in mind.."

"Then take me to your bedroom right this instant, Bane."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I write their bedroom activities? I'll post an extra chapter with it before next week if you like :p leave a comment and let me know

But poor Alec! He's so scared of Luc. Though he's with Magnus again now, will everything begin to lighten up or only get worse?

Only I know! (I think. Hope.) But anyway, let me know what you thought in the comments! They are what keep me going after all, and a vote is always appreciated.

See ya either soon or next week ~Fiz