Attack

Alec took a step back as Luc stepped forward, putting his phone away and taking Alec's. "Babe, why did you lie to me?" Luc asked in an innocent voice, "I thought we promised not to lie to each other."

"I-I-I.. I never said w-where I was walking. I took walks round.. round the apartment. I-it was nearby so.. I said hi." Alec stuttered.

"But that's not your only lie is it?" Luc lunged forward, tugging Alec's trousers to his knees, revealing all the iratzes.

Alec squealed, taking another step back and tripping over. "It's not for you! I swear! I just.. they're from training! J-Jace was practising attacking his opponents legs, s-so I got injuries and had to fix them! Yours are all still here! You can check!" Alec hurried to pull his shirt off again.

"The amount of iratzes you have would be for injuries with far worse damage than many a simple cut, you would scar, have bandages I would have noticed. Alexander, please don't lie to me!" His voice had risen and he towered over the trembling Alec who struggled to pull his trousers back up.

"Hey," Magnus spoke, stood in the bedroom doorway with his arms folded over his chest. "My apartment, my rules, so I suggest you get out." He indicated the door with his head, not breaking his gaze off of Luc.

Alec used the distraction to scramble away but Luc caught onto one of the belt loops, stopping him from going anywhere. "Put your shirt on, Alec." He let him go, "it's a free country, who are you to stop me?"

"The owner of this household, and Alec doesn't have to be your little slave, following your every command and going with whatever you say, that's not a healthy relationship."

"Who said I wanted it to be healthy?" Alec had just got it back on and Luc grabbed him again, one arm round his waist. "But Alec doesn't mind, do you, pet?" He whispered it into his air.

Alec shived, "n-no, of course not." He murmured.

"Good boy." Magnus took a step forward towards them but Luc suddenly held a blade, holding the tip to Alec's throat. "I wouldn't move another step if I were you, Magnus. What happens next is all up to you. Take one step closer and I'll slit his throat, leave us be and we'll leave, or do you think you have what it takes to fight me?"

Magnus cracked his knuckles, "fighting me will be one of your biggest mistakes."

"Oh you're on." Luc threw Alec aside, holding his blade in both hands now.

Magnus threw a spark, but Luc deflected it, sending it through the ceiling. Luc laughed and threw his own spark, Magnus ducking to dodge it. "What? You actually thought I was a runeless shadowhunter? Come on, don't tell me you're that stupid?"

Magnus rolled his eyes, cautiously stepping closer to Luc. "Don't tell you're stupid enough to think I believed you from the start." The two lunged for each other, having resorted to a fist fight.

Alec watched from the side, wanting to step in. He dropped to the floor as he narrowly missed a picture frame. "The two of you stop it or I swear to the angel-" He got to his feet, picking up Luc's blade from the floor.

"Stay out of this Alec," Magnus scolded, gripping Luc in a headlock. "Run, get back to the institute. Don't worry about me, get yourself safe."

Alec didn't listen, he ran forward and got between them. Magnus saw him and ceased fire but Luc didn't and threw an orb of light, hitting him directly in the head. "Alec!" Magnus cried.

Alec collapsed, blacking out as his head hit the ground.

~*~

When Alec woke, he wasn't in Magnus' apartment. He was in an alley, and it was the dead of night. He groaned, head throbbing. Sitting up, he looked around to try and recognise where he was. Magnus was nowhere to be seen and neither was Luc. Or.. so he thought.

Standing up, Alec noticed he was covered in a dark liquid which had dried into his clothes, his hair, and all over his bare skin. Scratching some off his face, Alec sniffed it and cringed. It was blood.. but it wasn't his, he didn't have a single cut on his body.

There was a fowl smell coming from behind him, which Alec recognised. Slowly he turned round, and there lay Luc, his eyes wide open as well his mouth, staring, lifeless. A large gash in his chest, lots of them, showing a vast majority of his internal organs to the world. It made Alec feel sick, trying not to hurl.

He turned and ran as fast as he could, quickly recognising the streets and heading to Magnus' apartment, hoping he was in a better condition than Luc. The complex looked completely busted, holes in the walls, broken windows and the roof had mostly collapsed on itself. "Magnus!" Alec cried, pushing the front door open and rushing up the stairs. "Magnus!" He banged his fists on the front door, "Magnus open up!"

The door opened and someone Alec didn't know answered. He looked just like Lupin, except his hair, ears, and tail were a duck egg blue. "So you're Alexander." He was British too, "come in."

He stepped out the way, letting Alec inside. He could feel the atmosphere change, from the panic of outside to more of a.. tense, azure. The blue haired warlock lead him through to the bedroom, his tail swishing slowly side to side. Alec wanted to speak, but he felt it wouldn't be right.

There was Lupin, stood over the bed with his hands on Magnus' chest, glowing red. "Lupin, what-" Alec began but the blue one shushed him. "Alright then, you, blue guy, what's your name, and what's going on?"

"Henry, Lupin's younger brother."

"Okay, Henry, why am I covered in blood and what's going on? Why is Magnus unconscious on his bed?"

Henry looked surprised for a moment, an ear flicking. "You mean you don't know?"

"Know what?"

"After you got hit in the head with that orb."

"No, I blacked out."

"Well Magnus and Luc fought it out, then you just.." He looked slightly ill, stumbling in his steps, "you killed him, you killed Luc."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's deeeeeead *cheering* Well hey a chapter without any other characters (tbh I'm not sure why I tried to make this an all round fic, I couldn't care less about everyone else XD)

So now that he's dead, what do you think's going to happen? If anything, I seem to be ending all my fics recently. And how do you think Alec killed him?? And so brutally too!

Anyways, let me know your thoughts in the comments, they are what keep me writing after all! And a vote is always appreciated.

See ya next week ~Fiz