Chapter 4: The Final

(December 11th, X Factor Final.)
—Presenter—Welcome everybody to the X Factor final! These past months contestants from all over the UK have been fighting to stay on the show. Now, the lucky ones that still are here, will risk everything tonight. Who has the X Factor? Who will be the winner of this season?! Well, I think I'm boring you, let's see the real stars!
—Welcome Rebecca!—She walks through stage— Matt!—Walks in from the other side— And finally, one of my personal favourites, One Direction!— We six entered from the middle, with Simon right behind us—Lets begin!

We all contestants went backstage after entering stage. The judges sat down and prepared themselves.

Rebecca sang, it was amazing. She had a powerful voice and was very pretty. I was a little bit jealous of her, but she really deserved being there.
Right after, Matt sang. We all liked him (kinda), he was nice but had a huge ego.
Finally, it was our turn. I was freaking out.

—Welcome everyone ONE DIRECTION!

Melody of "Your Song" starts to play.

—Liam— It's a little bit funny this feeling inside, I'm not one of those who can easily hide... I don't have much money, but, boy, if I did... I'd buy a big house where we both could live.

—All— And you can tell everybody this is your song... It may be quite simple, but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words.
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

—Harry— I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss... Well, a few of the verses, well, they've got me quite cross... But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song... It's for people like you that keep it turned on

All— And you can tell everybody this is your song... It may be quite simple, but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words.
How wonderful life is while you're in the world ...
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words...
...How wonderful life is while you're in the world

The crowd started clapping so loud.

—Fan from the crowd—WE LOVE 1D!!

I run directly from my side of the stage to hug all of the boys.

[...]

—Presenter—Hello and welcome back to a very exciting and very tense X Factor Final.
The crowd and judges have made their decisions, so let's see who's out. So, let's welcome back the finalists and their judges.
—Diamond White and Matt
—Cheryl Cole and Rebecca
—Simon Cowel and One direction

—Presenter—Okay, here it goes.

We all were standing there. Matt and Diamond on the left for the viewers, rebecca and Cheryl on the right and us in between.

—Presenter—So, let's see what the people have decided. The contestant with less votes will be leaving the X Factor tonight. Good luck to everyone.
In no particular order, the contestant that continues to the next stage of the final is...
MATT!

He screamed of happiness. To be honest, he deserved that. His journey on the contest was amazing.

—Presenter—So, One direction and Rebecca. One of you has made it into the top two. And the other one has the least votes and will leave the competition. This is it.

Harry was looking to the floor and Louis tried to comfort him touching his arm.

—Presenter—The second that's still in the final is...
REBECCA!

The crowd went crazy. We were gutted. Simon turned around and looked back.

Cheryl and Rebecca hugged and we said congrats to her.

—Presenter—Rebecca, congratulations, we'll see you later, come on guys. Okay guys we're gonna talk to you in just a second.

People kept clapping.

—Presenter—Let's take a look at your extraordinary experience at the X Factor.

A video with all of our solo auditions, the moment we were put together, when we sang torn... All there. I remember "Baby" by Justin Bieber right in the background. Viva la vida, and all of our experiences in, and outside the contest. When we met Emma Watson....
"I think you're gonna be the next big boyband" that's what Louis, the judge kept saying during the contest. What about now?

—Presenter—Guys, i see by your faces youre absolutely gutted. How this experience been for you?

—Louis— it's been absolutely incredible. For me the highlight when we first sang together at the judges houses. That was unbelievable. And you know, we did our absolutely best, we worked hard.

—Presenter—Zayn, what's gonna happen to One Direction now?
—Zayn—We're definitely gonna stay together, this isn't the last of one direction.

Then the presenter asked Simon how he felt and thanked all the people who voted for us. "This is just the beginning for this boys" He said.

—Presenter—Ladies and gentlemen give it up for One direction!

We walked out. Simon told us to reunite in the blue dressing room. He had to talked to the judges so it took him long.

.............
Hey, thanks everybody for reading my story. This scene is inspired on the real one. Most of the sentences after singing are exactly as it happened! What do you think is gonna happen now to us? I mean, it's really obvious, think of their story...
Leave a comment, I wanna know what you think of this. Bye xx!