Chapter 10: I love you, but do you?

It was around 10 am. I woke up a little late cause last night concert was exhausting, but still amazing. I went to the kitchen after getting ready.

"Morning boys"

"Morning Lils"

"Is Harry here?"—I asked and all of them turned heads to my direction.

"No, why?"—Liam said.

"Great because I need advise".—Louis gave me a 'go on' look.—Harry asked me on a date, I think.."

"You think?"—The oldest said.—"How do you not know?"

"He said we both will go somewhere but didn't say date."—I turn around to the rest—"I need your help, I don't know what to do, what to wear, how to act... I don't know why he does this, he doesn't even like me..."

"Oh Lily. Just, wear whatever you feel comfortable in, don't worry about your look, you'll be as pretty as always.—Niall starts— "And just be yourself around him. Do you like Harry?"

"Yes".

"Then go for him. It's your opportunity now".

"Thank you. Now, Liam, help me choose my outfit!"

(Hours later, I was getting ready for my "date?".)
"Okay, show me that one now"—Liam said tired of watching me changing outfits.

I went off the bathroom wearing my white long dress. It wasn't very formal, but perfect for the situation.

"What do you think?"—He gasped.

—"You look... stunning. Harry's gonna love it".

"If he doesn't... I don't care. I feel comfortable with it, I feel myself."

"That's incredible Lily".

"Thank you Liam. But, what do you think he's gonna talk to me about? That thought is worrying me so much."

He looked away nervously—"Eeem, I-I-don't know."

"So you know?! Liam! And do the boys know too?"

He didn't answer.

"Fuck Liam why didn't you tell me!"

"We couldn't, I'm sorry. But don't get mad and go, please, you won't regret it."

"Fine. Get out of the room now"

I finished my make up and waited for Harry.

"You ready?"-I looked up and saw him. He was wearing dark pants and a white shirt. It was not completely close so you could see his chest. His usual slicked back. Oh god. You could see that he got nice clothes for me.

"Yeah".—He took my hand and moved me to his car. He drove to a place apart from the city. He then, opened the door for me and told me to wait. Grabbed a picnic basket and told me to follow him, while holding my hand. We went to something like a mountain, in the middle of a forest. It was all so quiet and peaceful, no paparazzi. It was perfect.

He prepared everything. The mountains had views of the whole city. His car was parked in there so we lied down the top and admired the views. We talked for hours and ate some food.

"Thank you, Harry."

"Why?"

"For all of this. I love it so much."

"I'm glad you do. It wasn't easy to prepare. The boys helped me"

"Oh, those 4 idiots! That's why they were acting weird."

"Yeah probably. But the night hasn't ended yet."

"What do you mean?"—He leaned in and smiled, we were very close now. Those deep green eyes looking at me with passion. This is not a dream right?
And then, he kissed me, he kissed me. The feeling of that wanted kiss was insane, unexplainable. I felt his skin touching me, his soft lips. Everything inside me moved. I felt butterflies wanting to come out. He was grabbing my waist, the way he does, and I could feel his dimples showing, so I smiled and broke the kiss. I separated and he looked at my lips again.

"What was that for?"

"You didn't like it?"

"No, no, I did. It's just, I thought you didn't like me."

"Are you serious right now? Lily, I have loved you since I saw you, but at first I hadn't realised how much that was. You're really special and I couldn't let you go. So tell me, do you like me?"

"Oh, Harry."—I took his face with both hands and kissed him again.

"I guess that's a yes".

"It is, YES. Yes, yes, yes, yes! In every language"

"That reminds me of something. The night hasn't ended yet either..."

"What now? Harry?"

He got up the car and took his phone.
And "Can I have this dance" from High School Musical 3 starts playing.

"Harry you kidding? You remembered! It's my favourite movie!"

"I remember every single thing you told me"

The music starts playing, but we're the ones singing as Troy and Gabriella.
"Take my hand—I take it—"Take a breath"—I do—"Pull me close, and take one step."
"Keep your eyes, in line to mine"—He pulls my chin up—"And let the music, be our guide."

He places one of my hands on his shoulder and his on my hips. We hold our other hand up and dance to the rhythm of the music and sing. He lifts me up, spins me around, and makes me feel like we're the only two in the world. It was like a dream, and I don't wanna wake up.

The song ends and he put my other hand on his shoulder too, so I play with his curls. His hands are both on my hips so we get closer in a cute hug.

"I don't wanna break this".

"Me either, I wanna hold you close all night my blondie."

We stay there for a few minutes under the moon light and then went back to the top of the car. He gives me his jacket as it's getting cold. This night couldn't get better, it's perfect. Oh wait.

"Harry."

"Yeah?"

"What do we do now?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend, but I don't wanna go too fast and press you".

"That's not a problem for me, but Simon is. He told me not to date any of you 5, specially Harry".

"Oh."

"I don't know what to do. I love you"

"And I love you too."

"But we can't say no to Simon".

"We'll think of something, don't worry. It I'll be okay, now hug me, my Lily."