chapter 2

Taehi: I want divorce.

Seong: Really? You know what? You just said what I want from very long time.

Said and left taehi was just crying her heart out.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip after one week.

In this one week like hell for taehi
Jin and his didn't knew anything about there parents.

Taehi was setting on couch in her room thinking something deeply suddenly Seong come there and throw some papers towards her.

Seong: sign these papers get out from my life.

Taehi without saying anything with blank face just the divorce papers.
Taehi start going towards her sons room.

Taehi: jin, tae let's go we are leaving.

Jin: where mom?

Taehi: somewhere very far from there.

Said while packing children stuffs
Seong come there held taehi arms start dragging her out of room and lock the door from outside and again start dragging her.

Taehi: leave me what are you doing? leave.

Seong leave taehi and said.

Seong: what I am doing? WHAT YOU WERE DOING HUH ? THEY ARE MY SONS THEY WILL STAY WITH ME UNDERSTAND.

Taehi: I will never going to let them live with you because I don't want them to be like you.

In anger Seong pushed her from the stairs, she fall from the stairs

When Seong realised he run downstairs see the blood flowing from her he picked her up in bridal style. Goes for the hospital.
.
.
.
.
In hospital

Dr come from operation room.

Seong: Dr how is she. said with tensed and scared voice.

Dr: she is no more, sorry.

Seong: no it can't be she just fell from stairs how can she die.

Dr: Mr Kim Mrs kim was 4 months pregnant after fell from stairs her baby dead in her womb and as you come late baby dead body become poison spread in Mrs kim whole body
and we could not save her. again sorry for your loss.

And left from there.seong just standing there as statue he was shocked because he didn't knew that she was pregnant.
.
.
.
.
.
After taehi funeral he come back to the mansion get hard slap from his mother.

Seong: mom

Mrs kim: don't call me mom I am not mother of killer. You killed her not you. For that bitch you cheated on my daughter in law. don't know what that bitch did black magic to you.

Seong: enough mom I didn't kill her it was just a accident and about juhi so love her I am the one who cheating on taehi juhi didn't do anything with me.

Like this they always fight Mrs kim start taking care of her grandchildren.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip

After one month he bought juhi and Jimin to his mansion.his mother don't like her a little bit.but can't say anything as Seong already said if she doesn't like juhi she can go from there he doesn't care but for jin and tae she was there because she doesn't believe on juhi. What if she do something bad with children whe she was not there.

Juhi was not bad she never difference between Jimin and jin tae always love them equally

Mrs kim hate her and always tell tae that juhi is the one because of whom his mother dead and tae start hating her jin always with juhi so he doesn't know anything about his mother dead.

Bond between jin Jimin is very good.
But tae always see Jimin hate, always fake brotherly love for Jimin . because of hate,anger he became psycho and no one knows except his father.
When he was ten years old tae killed his class mate because by mistake he break his favourite taddy gifted by tae mother. Only his father know no one knows. Like this many years passed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 13 year

???:tae let's go we are getting late.

A beautiful boy come downstairs running.

Tae: I am chim hyung ready let's go.

Jimin: Because of you we always get late for college.

Tae: now I am in front of you let's go we are getting late.

???: wait how can you both go without doing your breakfast?

Jimin: but mom we are getting late.

Mom: so what I don't care ok first have breakfast then go.

Tae, Jimin: okk

After doing breakfast they both gone to meet jin who got married recently with Min Namjoon.

Time skip at Min Mansion

Tae Jimin reached to min mansion
They rang the doorbell.after some sec door open by a maid. They come inside see jin was in living room sitting with his mother in law.

JIN HYUNG

Jin: chim bear.

With big smile jin hugs his both brothers.

Jin: how are you both I miss you both so much.

Jimin:we miss you too hyung

Tae:yeah hyung we miss you too

Jin: how is mom dad and grandma.

Tae: they both are good and missing you

Jimin: hello emma how are you

Mrs min: I am fine son.

Jimin was finding someone tae notice it he know whom he is finding anger rush through tae body unnoticed by everyone there.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading and support me by voting and comment 💞

Thank you once again 💜