Bonus Chapter

After 1 year

It's been one year of Taegi as jikook marriage...... they are Leaving their life happily.

Morning time

Min mansion

Taehyung and Jimin was making breakfast for everyone.

Jin come there and said.

Jin: tae Jimin go and see jungkook and Suga wake up or not.......... and if they are not then wake them ok.

Vmin: ok hyung.

They left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taegi room

Taehyung come to his room and see suga was still sleeping....... then he go near the bed and sit on the bed.

Taehyung: Suga hyung wake up.

Suga: .......

Taehyung: hyung wake up see it's morning.

Suga:........,

Taehyung see that Suga not waking up he got a idea.

Taehyung: hyung if you not wake up now......... then forget about to touch me.

Suga suddenly wake up like he was not sleeping.

Suga: what do you mean by forget about to touch you....... I think you forgot yesterday night.

Taehyung start blushing hard.

Tae: I think jin hyung is calling me.

Taehyung was about to go but Suga held his hand......... and pull tae towards him......tae fall on Suga...... Suga switch their position...... and now Suga was on top of tae.

Suga: where you think you are going?... after waking up my friend again.

Taehyung eyes widened and he blushed.

Taehyung: hyung it's morning and everyone is waiting for us for breakfast.

Suga: let them be....... you just focus on me first because it's your fault.

Taehyung: how it's my fault.

Suga: it's your fault because you are looking so fucking hot in early morning.

Said with husky voice.

Suga start kissing tae on his lips they was kissing each other with full of love, Suga go down to tae neck and start kissing and licking there tae was moaning Suga make so many hickeys on tae neck and then he slid his hand inside tae tshirt and start playing with tae nipples..... other one he was sucking and with other one playing.

Tae: aaahhhhh.....hhhhmmm.....h hyung.....w..we....aahhh.......h have t to....s.stop.

But Suga was not ready to stop......he bite tae nipple.

Tae: ahhhhhhhh.......aaagggghhhhh.

Suga: I want you now.

And he slowly removed tae clothes...... now tae was fully naked.

Suga also removed his lower wear....... without warning he insert his disk in tae hole.

Tae: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Suga kiss tae on lips....... and start thrusting.

Tae: a aa aghh hmm.

Suga:hmmm it's feels so good.

*Thrust*

*Thrust*

*Thrust*

Like this they did two rounds.