Epilogue

Jimin who was so innocent and sweet child of his parents....... always wants a little brother......he loves his family so for them he can do anything........he meet Suga who was his father aka kim Seong best friend son and fall in love with suga he thought that he is in love with suga.

About Taehyung who was also very innocent and sweet kid but after his mother death..........his grandma start telling him that the reason of his mother death was juhi and her son Jimin.........at the age of 4 years old he start thinking that Jimin or his mother will snatch his belongings or whom he love..........he start getting mentally sick because of over thinking at the age of 4 years old...... when he was 6 years old he became more obsessed for his things he even did not like someone else to touch his things and that's why he killed his classmate......... but he start accepting jimin as his brother because of jimin love and care.........but when Jimin send to abroad he again start hating Jimin and his mother.

When he was in High school he meet Suga who was his senior section........ and fall in love with him..........he thought to propose Suga......... but before he do Jimin already propose Suga.

Suga who always busy in his work but when he saw Jimin he melt in Jimin beauty............... and when Jimin proposed him he thought maybe he also in love with Jimin so he accepted him.

After fixed Suga and Jimin wedding Taehyung was sad but because of his psychopath behaviour he tried to kill Jimin........ and get married with suga in place of Jimin.

Jimin got saved by jungkook who was also his friend........ and made a plan to expose Taehyung......... Jimin was hurt because of whom he thought his brother tried to kill him.......... jungkook always support him........ Taehyung hate towards Jimin getting increased as Jimin come back.......... and he tried so many things to make Jimin culprit in front of everyone so that everyone also start hate Jimin.

Jimin didn't know in this all he that jungkook start loving him.......... Jimin also noticed that he not feeling anything towards Suga like jealousy or sad because now suga was married.

Suga was anger not because he was not married with Jimin......... because of jimin he and his family had to face embarrassment............he was in anger that he is suffering from everywhere embarrassment.............soon Suga fall in love with Taehyung and he thought that he was moving on from Jimin.

Taehyung start changing because of Suga love and care.

One day Jimin and jungkook convinced Suga to do a drama first he deny but later he got ready........... and did that drama.......... everyone come to know about Taehyung plan and got angry on him but only Seong knew about Taehyung mental health........so he sent Taehyung to mental hospital for treatment.

Everyone were sad for Taehyung and Suga also realised his true feelings towards Taehyung.

Jungkook always try to make Jimin fall in love with him.

So everyone made a plan to surprise Taehyung.

At the end jikook and Taegi get together

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

I am not good in this so if I make any mistake or I missed something please tell me.😅💞💞💞

Thanks for your support.💜💜💜