Chapter 14

Next morning

Taehyung without telling anyone he left from mansion to that address given by unknown person to save Suga.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung come to the address

He saw door was open the door and come inside

Taehyung saw that no one was there.

Taehyung: Suga hyung where are you?

Taehyung: hyung!!!

Taehyung: Suga hyung!!!

Taehyung was calling Suga.... suddenly someone throw by someone.

The person who was got thrown non other then Suga.

Taehyung: SUGA HYUNG!!!

Taehyung go close to Suga....put his head on his lap..... Suga was unconscious..... blood was flowing from his Suga's head.

Taehyung was crying after seeing Suga condition

Taehyung: hyung... hyung open your eyes hyung please open your eyes.....see I am here.... hyung please open your eyes (said while crying)

Suga slowly come to his consciousness and saw Taehyung.

Suga: t tae

Taehyung: yes hyung ..... me it's me.... don't worry I will take you out from here.

???2: aww ..... tae I never knew you love suga this much (said while mocking)

Taehyung:who are you?.....why you doing this?..... what want from us?

Taehyung can't see that person because he was standing at the dark corner of the room.

???1: so many questions.... but don't worry after seeing my face you will get your all answers.

Then they both come in front of Taehyung.... seeing his face Taehyung was shocked.

Taehyung: you.(Cry voice)

???2: yes it's us.(said with cold tune)

Taehyung: how can you do this to Suga hyung..... didn't you loved him.....jimin how can you do this.(Teari was flowing from his eyes)