Chapter 8

After end of wedding.

Everyone gone only min and kim family is there.

Mr min: now we have to go.

Mrs min: yes

Seong: ok,as you say

Seong goes to Suga

Seong: suga dear I know in which situation this marriage happened, but please try to give chance to this marriage and please always take care of my tae I am giving you my most precious thing to you.

Suga didn't said anything just nodded
With cold face.

Namjoon: dad now we should leave.

Mr min: yes son, and Seong don't worry from now on tae is our son,hm.

Seong got emotional .

Seong: please forgive me also because of Jimin whatever happened.

Mrs min: don't it was not your fault so why are you Apologising, let's leave it ok.

Seong: ok.

They were ready to leave but suddenly there jungkook come with someone and after seeing him some of them angry some of them shocked.

Mr min: what the hell he is doing here?

Mrs min: yeah jungkook what this ill manner boy is doing here

That boy is non other then jimin.

After seeing Jimin in anger Seong was going to slap Jimin but his hand held by jungkook.

Jungkook: don't you dare uncle to slap my husband.

After hearing this everyone shocked.

Mrs min: what are you saying kooki he is your h husband.

Jungkook: yes he is my husband we got married today.

Everyone is shocked but Taehyung was scared that what if Jimin tell everyone everything.

Suga come towards Jimin and cupped his face

Suga: Jimin where you g gone,...... today was our marriage,...... you know how much I was worried about you....... t they w were talking bad about you baby, .......and what is this all I know you can not cheat to your yoon,..... it's all lie right.

Jimin remove suga hand from his face

Jimin: it's not lie suga..... I really got married to jungkook.

Suga: no no.... I know you are lieing.

Jungkook: hyung please be in your limits you are to much touching with my husband.

Mr min: jungkook are you really married with this boy?

Jungkook: yes dad.

Mrs min: I will never accept this peace of shit in our family.

Jungkook: mom no more bad words..... I can't hear anything bad about him.

Mrs min: now you will fight with us for him.

Jimin: jungkook please.

Jimin held jungkook hand and signal him to stop.

Juhi: Jimin son what is this all you married with jungkook.

Jimin: yes mom I really got married with jungkook.

Juhi: why you did,.. you love suga then why you married with jungkook?.....d did that video was true?

Jimin: yes mom.

Mrs kim: see I already told you all how cheap and gold digger he is....Suga be happy son you get married to my Taehyung who do innocent and loyal.

Said with proud .

Jungkook: enough, now I can't tolerant one more bad word about him.

Said with deep voice.

Everyone become silent.

Namjoon: dad we should not talk here.

Mr min: yeah, Namjoon is right....Mr Kim now we have to go.

Seong: as you say.

Mrs min: but hunny what about him?

Asked while pointing towards Jimin

Mr min: now he is married with jungkook weather we accept him or  not he still became our family member....so it's we also have to welcome him as we going to welcome Taehyung... now let's go home.. everyone is tried here.

Everyone start leaving....in all this conversation Suga was just staring at Jimin with so many emotions, while Taehyung was everytime just scared of losing suga , scared that what if Jimin tell everyone everything and then suga will start hating him and angry with Jimin and thinking how he still alive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for today hope you all like it.💞💞💞

Do vote and comment.💖💖💖

Thanks for reading.💜💜💜

And happy Holi to all of you guys.🌈