Last Chapter

Taehyung come out of from his thoughts..... and saw Seong to giving Jimin hand to......................... jungkook.

Taehyung was shocked after seeing that........he was confused

Taehyung: emma what is happening here?........ Jimin and jungkook marriage.

Juhi: son Jimin going to marry with jungkook.

Taehyung: why?

Juhi: what do you mean by why .......they are going to marry with each other because they love each other.

Taehyung was deadly shocked.

Seong give Jimin to jungkook.

Seong: always take care of him

Jungkook: I will appa.

Priest: do you min jungkook accept kim Jimin as your law full husband?

Jungkook: I do .

Priest: do you kim Jimin accept min jungkook as your law full husband?

Jimin: I do.

Priest: I announced from now on you both are husbands.... you may kiss the bride now.

Jungkook goes towards Jimin and kiss Jimin on his lips.

They were kissing each other with full of love........ after sometime they broke the kiss.

Everyone congrats them.

But one person still in confused and that person is Taehyung.

Taehyung come to Jimin.

Tae: Jimin what is this...... I thought you are going to marry with suga hyung.

Jimin: but tae why I would marry with suga hyung....,.... when I love jungkook only.

Tae: but you loved Suga hyung.

Jimin: I want to tell you something.

Tae: what is that?

Jimin: tae whenever you come close to Suga I never felt jealous or sad but when I saw jungkook with others who try to flirt with him I felt jealous...... even Suga never felt that feeling with me that he feels for you...... then we come to that we never loved each other it was just a attraction.

Tae: if it was just a attraction then why you fight with me for Suga hyung.

Jimin: I never fight with you for Suga hyung....... I did that because I was hurt that how can my brother try to kill me for someone who is out sider. that's why I done that ........ I am sorry for that tae.

Tae: don't Jimin...... don't apologize to me whatever you done was right.

Jungkook: if your brothers talk finished so can tae you stay here for some time we will come after sometime ok.