Chapter 15

Taehyung was crying there .

Suddenly suga come to him

Suga: you did very wrong..... I thought you are a sweet innocent....... but I never saw your this monster in you..... you try to kill your own brother for me right....... what in future you like someone else........so for him you will kill me as well.

Taehyung: no Suga hyung I love you that's why I did everything...... I never can imagine of someone else...... you are the only one whom I love.

Suga: no tae it's not love it's obsession you just obsessed with me nothing else......... love is selfless not selfish........ and if you really love me then your love is selfish.

Taehyung: YES I AM SELFISH SO WHAT.......I DID EVERYTHING BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.....I WAS THE ONE WHO GOING TO PROPOSE YOU THAT DAY BUT HE IS THE ONE WHO COME BETWEEN US...... I CAN'T SEE YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE....... YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE You ARE ONLY MINE ONLY MINE UNDERSTAND.  FOR YOU I CAN DO ANYTHING.....I CAN DO ANYTHING JUST FOR YOU.

Taehyung burst out in anger.....go close to Jimin and held his neck tightly...... everyone was shocked.

Juhi: Taehyung what are doing leave him...... please Taehyung leave my son.

Everyone was trying to separate them but Taehyung grip was so tight on Jimin neck.

Taehyung: just because of you first I lost my mother...... and now because of you my Suga is saying bad about my love....... just because of I will again going to lose him...... I hate you I hate you park Jimin.

Jimin: t tae l l le a ve m me

Suga: leave him Taehyung.( Shouted on Taehyung)

And separate them with force.

Suga: YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LOOSE ME  BECAUSE OF HIM ...... YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE ME BECAUSE OF YOURSELF.

Taehyung: me? Because of myself..... but I love you.

Suga: ok you love me right then leave me for God sake....... and yeah only because of you.

Mrs min: Suga son calm down...... why are you wasting your time and energy at cheap person like him .........who try to kill his own brother.

Mr min: let's go I don't want to see his face.

Jimin: tae I am sorry...... I always love you as my brother....... but you also done wrong...... I am sorry tae.

Taehyung didn't say anything......he was standing there like a statue.

Everyone left from there but one person still there.

Taehyung fell on his knees and start crying his heart out.

Seong in his mind.

I am sorry son it's all because of me.....if I stop you that time then it's never happen...... when you was a child doctor already told me you are mentally sick you need treatment but I never listen to him and now you become a psycho who even tried to kill his brother for someone....... exactly the way you killed your class mate when you was just 6 years old for your things....... you was obsessed with that thing........ now you are obsessed with Suga....... I hide that from everyone........ I never tell anyone about your mental health now it's getting worse.......but don't worry I will fixed everything now.

He goes close to with teari eyes Taehyung and hug him.

Taehyung was crying his heart out on his father chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At kim mansion

Seong come with Taehyung..... Jimin, juhi, and Mrs kim were already there....no one talked to Taehyung.

Seong: tae bear you go to your room.