chapter 3

Jimin was finding someone tae notice it he know whom he is finding anger rush through tae body unnoticed by everyone there.

Jimin: emma

Mrs min: yes son

Jimin: where is suga?

Mrs min: As you know, today is Sunday.So ofcourse he must be sleeping in his room.

Jimin: ok then I am going to his room.

Jin: I got it. You are not here to visit me. You are here to meet your soon to be husband. said while teasing

After hearing jin Jimin was blushing

And hearing all this tae was just killing Jimin in his mind.

Tae in mind: first he and his mother snatch my mother and now my love also but I will not let this happen.
Suga hyung is mine only mine no one else can have him.

Let me tell you all what is happening here well Jimin and suga are engaged.
and soon going to marry.Tae doesn't want this happen.

Tae love suga from his high school .
That time Jimin was not there his mother sent him to abroad for his good studies. When he came from abroad after completing his studies he  meet suga who was Mr Kim best friend son and fall in love he didn't knew that tae also in love with suga
One day tae was going to propose suga but before he do he Jimin propose suga and suga accept Jimin because he was in love with Jimin when he first show him. Tae hate toward Jimin increase in his heart.

Back to the story

Mrs min: leave these aside Jimin tae you both come and let's have breakfast first we was just going to have.

Jimin: no emma we already had our breakfast.

Tae: yeah Jimin hyung is right you don't worry you and jin hyung go and have breakfast.

Mrs min: ok . with smile

They gone for their breakfast. Jimin went towards Yoongi room tae see it but didn't say anything.

"You are going to meet him for the last time" Said with smirked .

With yoonmin

Jimin come to Yoongi room and see a cute cat looking human sleeping with pout.

Jimin: aww so cute after seeing this cute cat face human after seeing this who will say that he is cold CEO of no. one company of South Korea. said with smile and staring at suga with full of love.

Suga: I know I am handsome darling.

Jimin flinched because sudden deep voice

Jimin: you was not sleeping.

Suga: well I was sleeping but woke up after hearing your sweet voice.

Jimin was blushing mess.

Suga pull Jimin and push him in bed suga was on top of Jimin.

Jimin: leave me suga someone see like this then what will they think?

Suga: they will think how romantic I am.

Jimin: please suga I am shy.

Suga didn't reply he just kiss Jimin on his lips.

They were doing their romance, didn't someone seeing them with evil eyes and after sometime left from there.

After some time yoonmin break their kiss.

Jimin: now go and fresh up, come downstairs and have your breakfast.

Suga: for breakfast why I have to go downstairs, my real breakfast in front of me.said with deep voice

Jimin: No!!

He pushed suga and run away with shy face.

Suga: cute. said with soft smile
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Other side someone.

Tae: You didn't left any other choice for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So this is what I have written, hope you all will like it.💞

Do vote and comment.💕💕

Thank you for reading.💜