Chapter 10

Jungkook: Jimin don't worry no one come to know about our fake marriage ok so stop worrying and sleep.... good night.

Jimin:......hm ok good night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning.

Taegi room

Taehyung come out from bathroom after doing his morning routine.

Suga was still sleeping.

Taehyung goes close to Suga

Taehyung in mind.
Suga you look so cute and sexy at same time.....why you this much handsome huh?... and when you become angry you look more hot.........(expression change smiley face to cold and angry) but why you can't see my love towards you? ... am I not enough beautiful to you?.....(now softly) please love me also like I do ....if you start loving me you will forget about that slut (seducing voice) believe me I can give that much love I will fulfill your your all needs.

Taehyung was going to kiss suga on his lips but suddenly suga wake up.

Suga pushed Taehyung hard and Taehyung was on the ground.

Suga: What the fuck you was going to do huh?

Said with anger

Taehyung: I.I w.was j.just-

Suga: just what,... listen to me very careful I will not repeat myself again...stay away from me.....if you not then I will show you hell understand.

Taehyung: y.yes.

Suga: good for you.

Saying this Suga goes to bathroom for morning routine.

Taehyung: it's all because of Jimin I will make his life hell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At dining room

Taehyung come there saw Mrs min and jin was already there

Taehyung come there saw Mrs min and jin was already there.. with breakfast.

Taehyung: mom good morning, good morning hyung.

Jin: good morning bear.

Mrs min: good morning son...where is suga did he not wake up yet .

Taehyung: he is already wake up and he is getting ready.

Mrs min: oh ok.

After sometime everyone come to the dining room for breakfast.

Mr min notice something and asked.

Mr min: where is jungkook and Jimin.

Taehyung: I think they didn't wake up yet... Jimin hyung always wake up late so...... and also yesterday night was their first night.

After listening to Taehyung he hold spoon tightly which was in his hand.

Mr min: whatever...but it's not his house it's our house and here is some rules to follow.