Depression (Izuku x reader)

As the days passed, you couldn't shake the feeling of unease that lingered within you. Despite your outward appearance of recovery, there was still a darkness lurking beneath the surface, threatening to pull you back into the depths of despair.

You tried to push aside the intrusive thoughts and feelings that plagued you, but they seemed to grow stronger with each passing day. And then, one afternoon, as you sat alone in your room, lost in a sea of swirling emotions, there was a hesitant knock on my door.

You glanced up, surprised to see Izuku standing in the doorway, his expression a mixture of concern and uncertainty. "Hey," he said softly, his voice barely above a whisper. "Can I come in?"

You nodded, my throat tightening with emotion as he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. For a moment, you stood in awkward silence, the weight of unspoken words hanging heavy in the air.

And then, without warning, Izuku reached out and gently took your hand in his. "I... I've been noticing some things," he began hesitantly, his gaze flickering with worry. "And I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

You felt a lump form in my throat as I met his earnest gaze, realizing with a sinking feeling that you couldn't hide the truth from him any longer. "I... I'm not," you admitted, your voice barely a whisper as tears welled up in your eyes. "I've been struggling... with depression."

Izuku's expression softened with understanding as he squeezed your hand gently. "I'm so sorry," he said softly, his voice filled with genuine empathy. "I had no idea... But I'm here for you, okay? You can always count on me."

Tears spilled down your cheeks as I buried your face in your hands, overwhelmed by the flood of emotions crashing over you. And in that moment, with Izuku's comforting presence by your side, I knew that you weren't alone in your struggles.

Over the following weeks, Izuku made a concerted effort to spend more time with you, his shy demeanor giving way to a newfound determination to support you in any way he could. You talked for hours on end, sharing your deepest fears and insecurities, and you found solace in his unwavering presence by your side.

One evening, as you sat together in the common room, the soft glow of the sunset casting a warm golden hue across the room, Izuku broached a topic that had been weighing heavily on his mind.

"I... I noticed some scars," he began hesitantly, his gaze flickering with concern. "On your arms... Are you... Are you hurting yourself?"

You felt a surge of shame wash over me as I looked down at your arms, the faint scars serving as a stark reminder of the pain you had been unable to escape. "I... I have been," you admitted quietly.

Izuku reached out and gently took your hands in his, his touch warm and reassuring. "I'm so sorry," he said softly, his voice filled with genuine remorse. "I wish I had noticed sooner... But I'm here for you now. And I won't let you go through this alone."

Tears welled up in your eyes as you looked into Izuku's earnest gaze, overwhelmed by the depth of his compassion and understanding. And in that moment, surrounded by the warmth of his embrace, you knew that you had found a true friend in him.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, you found myself slowly but surely emerging from the darkness that had consumed you. With Izuku's unwavering support and encouragement, you began to see a glimmer of hope on the horizon, a beacon of light guiding you towards a brighter future ahead.

And though the road ahead would undoubtedly be fraught with challenges and obstacles, you knew that as long as you had Izuku by my side, you could face whatever lay ahead with courage and determination. For in his steadfast friendship, you had found a source of strength and solace that would carry you through even the darkest of days...

As the school day came to a close and the bustling halls of U.A. Academy emptied out, you found myself lingering behind, lost in thought. The weight of Izuku's recent confession hung heavy in the air, his words echoing in your mind with a clarity that sent your heart racing.

You had known for some time now that my feelings for Izuku ran deeper than mere friendship. His unwavering support and kindness had touched you in ways you couldn't fully articulate, and with each passing day, you found myself falling more and more under his spell.

But to hear him utter those three little words, to know that he felt the same way you did... It was a revelation that left you breathless with anticipation and longing.

As you made my way to our usual meeting spot outside the school gates, your heart pounded with nervous excitement. And there he was, Izuku Midoriya, his expression nervous yet determined as he approached you, his gaze searching you for any sign of hesitation.

"Hey," he said softly, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "Can we talk?"

You nodded eagerly, your pulse quickening with anticipation as you found a secluded spot away from prying eyes. For a moment, you stood in silence, it was comforting in a way, whenever you werent speaking the silence was never awkward, it felt just right.

And then, with a courage born of desperation and longing, Izuku reached out and took your hands in his, his touch warm and reassuring. "I... I need to tell you something," he began hesitantly, his gaze flickering with uncertainty.

You felt a surge of anticipation course through you as you met his earnest gaze, your heart pounding in your chest. "What is it?" You asked softly. He cherished every time he heard you speak, as your voice was a beautiful melody to his ears

Izuku took a deep breath, his gaze never leaving yours as he spoke. "I... I've been trying to find the right words to say this for so long," he admitted, his voice tinged with vulnerability. "But I... I think I'm in love with you."

Your heart soared at his words, a rush of euphoria coursing through you as you realized the depth of his feelings. "Izuku..." you whispered, unable to suppress the swell of emotion welling up inside you. "I... I think I'm in love with you too."

And in that moment, as your eyes locked in a shared moment of understanding and connection, you knew that you had found something truly special in each other. For in Izuku's confession, you found not just validation of your own feelings, but the promise of a love that would endure through even the darkest of times.

As you stood there, hand in hand, the world around you faded into insignificance, leaving only the two of you, bound together by a love that transcended words. And in that fleeting moment of perfection, you knew that you had found your soulmate in Izuku, the boy who had stolen your heart with a single, heartfelt confession.