EPISODE - 3

[ Divyam placed his hands on Mahima's lips and silenced her.]

🧿 When I silenced Mahima by placing my hand on her lips, I saw her anger subside suddenly.

DIVYAM : You have talked a lot of nonsense. Miss hatever your name is, you came running from the front, I did not, understand ? Just because you are a girl I didn't say anything to you, pr iska matlab ye nhi ki aap sara fault mera bta doge. I don't know who makes crazy people like you officers.

🧿 The whole crowd was seeing us

I went away from there, that girl called me from behind, but ignoring her, I went inside the office with attitude. When I was in my cabi, I was angry again and again thinking about that girl and I was praying to God that God, please! don't reunite me with that girl ever again in my life.

On the other side , I was feeling very hungry and lunch time was about to end so I thought I call the office canteen and order only tea and some snacks, at least something will fill my stomach.

🧿 Then I called the office canteen and ordered snacks and tea for me

While I was having my meal, there was a knock on the door of my cabin and I had allowed them to come inside. Then i saw that this wa my manager who come inside my cabin. He told me that foreign clients had come. I quickly went to the meeting room.When I reached the meeting room the clients were already seated and then we had started the meeting.

After some 3-4 hours, when our meeting ended, both the clients and I happily walked out of the room

After some 3-4 hours, when our meeting ended, both the clients and I happily walked out of the room. And gave good news to all the employees and managers. All those people were also very happy. And I appreciated everyone because of their good work.

We went at 7 in the evening and it was time for everyone to go home. Everyone was very happy. I also went home early. And I gave this good news to my mom, dad and younger sister. All three of them were also very happy. My younger sister wanted to eat some outside food, so I ordered food from outside for all of us.

⚜️

[ Mahima reached her home and talked to her family about her day ]

My mom asked how my day was, so I said it was a fine day. Mom knew from my voice that my day was not good. My mother asked me what happened to my daughter, and asked me the truth. Then I told what happened to me, then my mother said that son, it is your fault and treated me with love.

After talking to mom and dad, i went to my room and called my bestfriend Rashika.

MAHIMA : Hello Rashika, where are you?

RASHIKA : I am at home, what happened?

MAHIMA : I want to talk to you about something serious, are you free?

RASHIKA : yes tell me what happened, i'm here for you.

MAHIMA : I was on a mission in the afternoon and was chasing a thief, then I and the boy collided with each other and both of us fell down.

RASHIKA : What's the serious thing about this?

MAHIMA : He moved his hand forward to help me but I hit his hand with my hand and then I told him very wrong even though it was not his fault.
[ Rashika interrupted her by saying.... ]

RASHIKA : Wait a second did you realize your mistake, seriously ?

MAHIMA : So what if it was my fault.

RASHIKA : The point is not that it was your mistake, the point is that you accepted your mistake for the first time, are you okay na ?

MAHIMA : Don't talk nonsense, tell me what to do.

RASHIKA : Next, tell me what happened and who was that boy in front of whom Mahima ji confessed her mistake for the first time?

MAHIMA : The name of the boy is probably Divyam Tayal. I was just blaming him till end and then suddenly He silenced me by placing his hand on my lips and scolded me a bit but i didn't understand why he was talking to me very politely and respectfully While I spoke to him so rudely.

RASHIKA : You just said Divyam Tayal, right?

MAHIMA : Yes but why what happened.

RASHIKA : Don't you know that guy is the son of the biggest business tycoon of this city: And he is the only son of Mr Ashok Kumar Tayal.

MAHIMA : I have heard his father's name a lot but not his.

RASHIKA : His house is in my own society.

MAHIMA : But I couldn't understand a thing when he made me silent, so for the first time I felt something different and my anger was completely calmed down.

RASHIKA : 'dil toh bacha h ji' 😂

MAHIMA : What do you mean by this ?

RASHIKA : Have you started liking that guy?

MAHIMA : You are crazy: Why would I like him and if I agree with your thoughts for a second. On the other hand, Why would such a big business tycoon like me?

RASHIKA : It is possible that he may start liking you too because he is a very good human being, he talks to everyone nice and respects everyone, no matter who he is or not.

MAHIMA : okay don't support him in front of me, go and sleep now. I will come to meet you tomorrow.

[ MAHIMA DISCONNECTS THE CALL ]

*******

[ Will Mahima start liking Divyam at first sight? We will see this in the next episode. ]

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ON THE STORY & ALSO TELL US ARE YOU GUYS ENJOYING THE EPISODES ?