EPISODE - 14

Mahima probably felt bad about my words and hence her mood got spoiled. We all were talking happily but then suddenly my eyes went towards Mahima and her face looked like crying.

Maybe she couldn't bear my words and she ran out of the house crying. That senior officer started blaming me for her condition. Somewhere I also felt that perhaps she was crying because of me, but I did not know that my words would affect her heart so badly. I also ran after Mahima to catch her.

When I went outside, I did not see Mahima anywhere. After searching for at least 10-15 minutes, I saw Mahima in a park a short distance from Kabir's house. She was crying badly. I personally don't like that because of me someone gets hurt and he/she starts crying.

I was not able to understand how to approach her because I don't have the strength to talk to a girl in person. It is so lucky that there was a confectionery and flower shop near that park. So I bought 2-3 chocolates and 4-5 flowers from there for her.

Finally, after doing all this, I gathered courage and entered the park and went to Mahima to calm her down.

[ As soon as I went to Mahima ]

D : Umm... Excuse me!

M : Why have you come here now? Couldn't your heart find solace by making me cry.

D : You are misunderstanding me Mahima.

M : Oh really? Mr. Divyam Tayal, At least fear God, you have deliberately insulted me in front of everyone.

D : I didn't intend to hurt you....

M : But you hurt me because of your words.

D : Believe me, I did not want your heart to hurt because of me.

M : Please don't try to act like an innocent by saying all these sugar-coated words.

She kept crying and I could not understand what to do, then I too sat down on my knees in front of her on the ground.

[ Mahima's Pov : Till date she has never seen any boy treating her with so much love. ]

M : Divyam what are you doing what will someone think if they see this.

D : Let them see, I don't care what people will think But at this time you are most important to me.

M : Do you think I will forgive you by doing all this?

D : I don't know this but I know this much: I did not mean to hurt your heart.

M : ( shouts ) Stay away from me, I'm very angry with you.

I remained sitting there and tried my best to get rid of her anger but perhaps I was wrong in thinking that due to my actions she would get so upset and tried to go back.
I held her hand and pulled her closer to me.

M : What nonsense are you doing?

D : What have I done? Did I molest you?

M : No

D : Did I harass you ?

M : No, but.....

D : If not then what have I done?

M : but it's hurting me.

D : ( shouts loudly ) I am also feeling pain after seeing you in this condition.

M : Wait, what ?

D : I don't like seeing you getting angry with me like this.

Mahima was about to ask me why I was feeling bad seeing her but then her senior officer came and he pushed me and asked how dare I to touch Mahima. i hit him very hard in front of everyone and said

D : I will touch Mahima and even I'll kiss her in front of everyone. Who are you to tell me what to do or not ? " Do Kodi ka police wala "

I openly threatened that policeman that if he comes near Mahima, I will kill him and while leaving, I also told Mahima that 'iss insaan se duur Raha karo, iske irade shi nhi lagte. tumhare hi ache ke liye bol rha hu.'

I also told Mahima that ( I put my hand in my coat pocket and found chocolates and flowers which I had bought for her ) ' Ye mene kuch Flowers and Chocolates Li thi tumhare liye. Please, inko lene se mana mat karna, agar tum inko apne pass rakhogi toh mujhe lagega ki tumne mujhe maaf kr diya.'

After all this I went back towards Kabir's house. As soon as I reached there they asked me if everything was alright. After replying to him, all three of us left for home.

*******

Why did Divyam suddenly become so close to Mahima ? Does Divyam have love for Mahima in his heart? We'll get to know this in Upcoming episodes.

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love ❤️✨.

750 + words