EPISODE - 18

When I was going back home with Manya, she asked, bhaiya, do you know that girl who was with Rashika? I said yes, I know the girl who was in the cafe with Rashika

Then Manya said that the girl was very beautiful and she asked me how I knew that girl.

I told her that a few weeks ago I had told her about a girl with whom I had a fight, so she was the same girl. Manya was a little surprised, when she came to know that I had a fight with the same girl. While we were talking, we both came home.

⚜️

Rashika's Pov :

Now I have already promised Mahima that if I get any information related to Rachit, I will give it to her. But I was not able to understand where I would get the information related to Rachit.

Even the promise given by me cannot be broken because Mahima is my old friend and when all the friends had left me, Mahima was with me. I was thinking all this then my father called me 'Rashika beta aana jara' and I went to him.

I asked what happened papa, you called me. He said that he and mom needed to talk to me about something important. I sat on the sofa with them and asked, tell me what important thing both of you wanted to talk to me about.

My father replied Look, don't feel uncomfortable beta, after listening to us. I told Papa to tell me what you wanted to talk about, you two are just creating suspense.
He said "beta, rista aaya h tumhare liye" I didn't understand what my reaction should be.

I was sitting there thinking how should I tell my family about my relationship because they would probably get hurt if they knew about it. I ran straight towards the room and my family members did not even ask me anything because my family members never force me. Maybe they knew that I was not ready for this yet.

After reaching the room, the first thing I called Rachit and told him to meet me at Divyam's cafe tomorrow. He was about to say something but I hung up the phone. After that I called Mahima and told her what happened with me and I told her that I have called Rachit to the cafe tomorrow, so you also come with me. She agreed with me and then we both hung up the phone.

⚜️

I had just come out after taking evening bath to get dressed when I got a call from Rachit on my phone

I had just come out after taking evening bath to get dressed when I got a call from Rachit on my phone. He said that she had received a call from Rashika and she was a little nervous but Rashika did not tell him anything but Rashika called Rachit to meet her in the cafe tomorrow. Rachit told me that I also have to go with him tomorrow. I agreed with him and then he hung up the phone.

I called Vivek and started talking to him but he was a little angry with me because his wedding was in 5 days and I had not yet left for his marriage then I told him that I will leave for Jaipur the day after tomorrow.

While talking like this, my parents called me, so I hung up the call and went downstairs. I went to my parents and they said that a wedding invitation has come and we have to go there the day after tomorrow for 3 days. I refused because I had to go to Vivek's wedding the day after tomorrow.

I would have told my parents also that they should not go to that wedding, but it was the wedding of a relative's child, so I did not feel right to refuse. It did not seem right to me to let mom, dad and Manya go like this, so I told my assistant and made complete arrangements for their security.

I explained to all the family members that I had appointed these guards for their security and wherever they go, these guards will also follow them. Then I went to my room and Slept peacefully and the next day I quickly got ready and had breakfast and left for office.

While I was checking business mails in my cabin, there was a knock on my cabin door and there was my assistant with a girl I allowed both of them to come. Then my assistant said, Sir, you were asking for a personal assistant, so she has come for that job.

So I asked some questions to the girl and she answered almost all the questions well, I liked her sense of humor and the looks and attitude of the girl was also positive so I hired her. Then Rachit's call came so I was about to leave to meet him then I told my P.A that the day after tomorrow she have to go with me to a wedding for 3-4 days so he should be ready.

I quickly sat in the car and started driving towards the café. As soon as I reached there Rachit was standing in my wait, After that both I and Rachit went inside the cafe together. When we both entered the cafe, I was shocked because Rashika was sitting with Mahima. Mahima was also surprised to see me with Rachit.

We both sat there and First of all, I asked all three of them what food and drink they would like to eat and then after asking all of them, I placed the order.

Rachit and Rashika were talking amongst themselves but I was noticing Mahima because I felt she was upset. I interrupted both of them and asked Mahima what happened, she seems upset. Then she told what was the matter because of which she was worried.

*******

[ Let's see why Mahima is upset and whether Rashika will be able to tell Rachit why she called him there. ]

We'll get to know this in upcoming episodes ❤️

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love ❤️✨

1000+ words