EPISODE - 5

As soon as I went to see what happened: I saw that the showroom manager was talking rudely to my younger sister. And the showroom manager told my sister that people like you cannot buy such dresses. What is your status? Only children from rich families can buy these dresses....

My anger had increased a lot by that point of time. I stepped in between their fight and asked the manager what happened. And I gestured to my sister not to say anything So she just kept looking at me wondering what I would do with that manager. The manager looked at me and said, Sir, why did you bothered to come here, you can call me, I could have got the clothes delivered to your house.

I asked the manager why he was shouting at her so much, then the manager said that this girl came to us to buy dresses which were way beyond her status. The manager pushed my sister to the ground and Called the security guards and asked them to send him out.

Now I got very angry and slapped the manager on his face And I angrily told the security guards that if you even touch my sister, I will kill you all right here. The manager would be shocked.When he heard the word 'choti bhen' coming from my mouth. The manager said, Sir, please forgive me, I did not know that she was your choti bhen. I grabbed the manager by his collar in front of everyone And I said in front of everyone that next time don't make the mistake of talking rudely to anyone. And if there is a matter of status. So remember, I can buy your entire showroom along with the dresses without thinking for a millisecond.

I told my Choti bhen not to buy anything from that bad showroom, I will take her to the best showroom. But she liked the same dress and started insisting that bhaiya, i want the same dresses. I had absolutely no desire to stay in that showroom. Till date I have fulfilled all the wishes of my Choti bhen and will do so even today because she liked only those dresses.Then I went inside the showroom again and asked the cashier to tell me the total bill.

The cashier told me a bill of Rs 10 lakh. But I am very angry because the manager insulted my Choti bhen So, to show the manager his real place, I bought the entire showroom for my choti bhen. Then I called the guards and told them to push that manager out of the showroom.

And as soon as my younger sister and I were about to go somewhere with her dresses, My younger sister asked me,Why did you buy the entire showroom for me? Then I told her lovingly that if someone hurts my choti bhen then, I will go to any extent to take revenge for my lovely bhen❤️. Then my sister hugged me very hard and said that she was very lucky because she has a bhaiya like me.

Then I said to her jokingly, don't be so emotional and tell me that if you are willing to eat something then we'll go and eat something. Then she said, bhaiya, I want to eat burgers and fries, so we both sat in the car and went to McDonald's.

[ After roaming around like this all day, both Divyam and his younger sister went back home. ]

As soon as I entered my society, a car was coming from the front which was being driven by a girl. I don't know, I felt as if I saw the same girl in the car with whom I had a fight yesterday. Then I thought what will she do in my society? Then I drove my car towards my home. I had already explained to my younger sister not to tell mom and dad whatever happened in the showroom today. Then she went inside the house and showed her dresses to mom and dad.

I silently went to my room and I was thinking of the same girl again after that car incident.I could not understand what happened to me: For a moment I thought that was the same girl in the car, confirmed and on the other hand I wondered what she would come here to do in this society.

My mind was bursting just thinking about all this. I was asking myself the same question again and again. What does that girl mean to me, why am I going crazy thinking about her.

My brain was not working at all Now I found only one solution to this matter. Now only my friend Vivek could save me from all these things, so without any delay I called Vivek and he picked up my phone call.

*******

[ What do you all think Vivek would have said to Divyam? ]

We will see this in the 6th episode, so till then stay connected with us and keep sharing your suggestions and opinions with us ❤️.

850 words